Talk

Advanced search

So is anyone else lying awake worrying about Bonn-eh?

(44 Posts)
Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:36:46

How's she going to come out of this with a shred of dignity? And why was she booed on entry anyway?
Or am I just being weird? I'm thinking of paying Max Clifford to rescue her reputation.

I'm also quite concerned about Glyn

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 23:38:40

No, can't bear her. Hope she goes.

Thing is, not one of them can plead innocence of the whole BB experience. The first year this happened, yes, by all means - they used to talk about how nobody could be watching them, etc, etc - but as it's gone on, the participants are in there willingly and KNOW what the fallout's like.

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 23:39:10

Oh, and hi Fauve, how are you, except fretting about BB contestants

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:44:51

I'm fine, thanks, have just finished putting a new kitchen in so not much on mumsnet the past few weeks.

I know Bonnie should've known what bb was like, but she's so young. And all she's done wrong is be quiet and incomprehensible.

And I don't like to see her cry...

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 23:47:15

Oh, hope new kitchen is nice - bet you're glad it's in!

I suppose I'm biased because the instant I saw her pre-show video, I didn't like her. I think it's different from what she thought it would be and she can't handle it.

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:47:40

And what's she going to wear to leave? you know how they plan their outfits so carefully.

Honestly, I reckon her best plan could be to do a runner then refuse to talk to anyone about anything, like that older Scottish bloke once did. He still won't talk on film about BB.

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 23:49:32

Oh, yes, what was his name? Alex was v taken with him, I seem to recall.

Yes, no eviction outfit is cruel. But BB not famed for being fluffy - I still think anyone going in there takes their chances.

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:51:03

Yes, thanks, the new kitchen is gorgeous - basic, but lovely, B&Q cupboards and fabulous Porcelanosa tiles - and the sink's now under the window, so I stand there dreamily all day, idly swooshing Fairy Liquid round in a bowl while observing mating bird life.

Jimjamskeepingoffvaxthreads Wed 24-May-06 23:52:05

sandy!

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:52:07

Maybe she could kill Nikki and wear the bunnysuit

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:52:53

Sandy - the only man to leave BB with dignity...

hunkermunker Wed 24-May-06 23:52:59

That's him, Jimjams! Thank you! Had Miffy in my head, but knew it wasn't that (am a touch...squiffy... ROFL!).

Kitchen sounds lovely, Fauve - sink under window...would like that!

Fauve Wed 24-May-06 23:55:11

Am going to try to sleep now. I want you all to worry about her in my stead.

Goodnight...

Xavielli Wed 24-May-06 23:57:55

Oooh lovely Fauve, i have a sink under the window too. Nowt like watching bonking birds whilst washing bottles!

I missed BB tonight

itisthursdaymorning Thu 25-May-06 00:27:41

She shouldn't wear trousers as hipsters. I know that they are not hers but she should cover her tummy. HSe showed it on audition tape

Socci Thu 25-May-06 00:58:43

Message withdrawn

Ledodgyherring Thu 25-May-06 01:05:17

dunno socci pisses me off too. I can hear aeroplanes over my own house don't need to hear them on tv too!

Mytwopenceworth Thu 25-May-06 01:05:42

I think if you choose to go on this kind of thing then you deserve everything you get and I wouldn't waste any time worrying about these people. Although I don't know what they are doing because I find this reality show stuff so dreadful I avoid it, so I guess it could be argued I don't know what I'm on about and I should shut up. But I'm unlikely to.

Ledodgyherring Thu 25-May-06 01:11:01

Pmsl mtw fair point!

Fauve Thu 25-May-06 08:11:04

Haha, glad to see you DID stay up worrying about her! What were you all up to - breastfeeding? or partying? Or both?

I just think she was too young to grasp what she was taking on and how publicly she might end up being humiliated. They should really all have agents to defend them before they get out of those cars in the first place - she was so sad to be booed, and clearly wasn't expecting it.

Socci, I agree about the noise on the live feed. What IS the point? Not that I sit there watching it all day or anything - not when there's a whole new kitchen to be kept clean, birds bonking in the garden, etc....

Jbck Thu 25-May-06 19:21:08

Thread hijack alert. Sandy left with his dignity intact after the whole nation saw footage of him pi**ing in a kitchen bin

LucyJones Thu 25-May-06 19:23:03

I hate all the pantomine boo-ing. Think it's disgraceful

Roobie Thu 25-May-06 19:28:05

Although it's BB7 you forget that Bonner is only 19 so she would only have been 12 when the first one came out - must confess to feeling a bit sorry for her but at least she's got her clothes now.

littlerach Thu 25-May-06 19:29:35

I only watched te opening niht, but I reckon that she thought she was "mad" IN HER SOCIAL GROUP, AND MAYBE IS, BUT NOT COMPARED TO THE REST OF THEM..
And she doesn't have the confidence that the other girls jab e.

littlerach Thu 25-May-06 19:30:01

Soory about the caps!

The confidence that the other girls have.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: