Talk

Advanced search

Just watched BB and wanted to ask

(29 Posts)
mummylovesus Wed 24-May-06 22:08:58

why are they all in bed with each other already? They haven't even been there a week yet! So have I got this right - Mike and Imogen and Cesar and Grace and is there something between Lisa and Peter (hope I have the names right0

Piffle Wed 24-May-06 22:10:08

no Sezer and Imogen and Maikey and Grace and I think Lisa is funky friendly with Pete and curious about the size of his wares

itiswednesdayevening Wed 24-May-06 22:10:12

double beds and bed parteners

JoolsToo Wed 24-May-06 22:11:09

so who is Bonnies bedmate - Glynn?

mummylovesus Wed 24-May-06 22:12:40

couldn't beleive the smooching already!!

Piffle Wed 24-May-06 22:14:09

Bonn eh has no mates apparently

Whizzz Wed 24-May-06 22:14:20

Imagine if that was your son/daughter in there !!!!!

tenalady Wed 24-May-06 22:19:14

I dont normally go on these threads but hey ho here I go, just got to get it off my chest. I was feeling physically sick to the point of changing channel when I saw the bullying that Shibaz had to be subjected to in the name of entertainment. For a group of people to gang up on one person and antagonise the situation beyond belief is a sad reflection of youth today. The blond plastic bird in her 40's should know better but doesnt seem to have a brain so she thinks she can go with ridiculous flow of these brain dead kids just to keep popular. Mmmmmmmmmm

Tortington Wed 24-May-06 23:04:07

i'm with you tena - although shibazdidn't help himself there was gang bullying going on and i hated it

Ledodgyherring Wed 24-May-06 23:05:17

I agree. Shabaz was a bit of a nutter but I can't abide bullying.

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 24-May-06 23:07:02

From TenaLady..........

I dont normally go on these threads but hey ho here I go, just got to get it off my chest. I was feeling physically sick to the point of changing channel when I saw the bullying that Shibaz had to be subjected to in the name of entertainment. For a group of people to gang up on one person and antagonise the situation beyond belief is a sad reflection of youth today.

Sorry, but it does not sound a lot different from MN on a Bad Day.

TheMammy Wed 24-May-06 23:07:43

Oh I was the same! I know shabaz was a bit off the boil, but what they were doing was bullying him!! They all ganged up on him and locked him outside and took his clothes... schol yard stuff.. and BB, ignored them and let them get away with it, BB let the housemates bully shabaz when it was plain as Barry Manilows nose that he was unstable! I just hope he doesn't find the 'real world' a bit too much now

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:07:58

Hi LGJ havent seen you for a while, are you OK?

Socci Wed 24-May-06 23:10:44

Message withdrawn

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:11:55

No Jodie Marsh asked for it

Dont start me off on her I want to go to bed with a clear head!

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 24-May-06 23:12:05

WB

I am fine honey, thanks for asking, bit raw the next day, took some time out to evaluate and am now back but posting less, which is due also to me contracting ATM, great money, but not allowed to MN.

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:15:19

Good, I dont blame you for feeling raw, but you'd be sorely missed if you ever left.I had a break too, was spending too much time on her, seem to have been sucked back in again though!

Glad the work is going well x

tenalady Wed 24-May-06 23:15:42

What happened to you LadySherlock?

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:16:32

she had a fight with cod it was awful

blood EVERYWHERE

tenalady Wed 24-May-06 23:17:46

oh blimey, i obviously didnt catch that one. Come to think of it i havent seen cod much either.

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 24-May-06 23:18:52

No offence TenaLady, and at the risk of sounding cliquey, you had to be there.

Out of respect for the MN team, who have their lives and their homes pitched on this fab concept, I am not prepared to rehash.

Again no offence.

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:19:08

No cod is in virtual intensive care
nasty business, and all over a wrap cardigan from monsoon

tsk

tenalady Wed 24-May-06 23:21:04

No No fully understand you dont want to revisit it.

LadySherlockofLGJ Wed 24-May-06 23:21:25

Well, Well, WB

You just had to mention it..... Still........ I filleted her a good 'un.

And if she really annoys me, I will beer batter her. lmao.

WelshBoris Wed 24-May-06 23:22:45

I filleted her!! ha ha ha

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: