Talk

Advanced search

whats the deal with the commune in home and away?

(10 Posts)
misdee Wed 24-May-06 18:14:41

is it the same storyline with selina all over again?

Jbck Wed 24-May-06 18:54:53

I think they intend to impregnate Tasha altho' I haven't seen it recently so I don't know where the story is up to. I'll go check the Back to the bay site for spoilers.

littlerach Wed 24-May-06 19:13:14

looks like it, Misdee.

I'm guessing that someone will save her though!

misdee Wed 24-May-06 19:27:24

i bet it'll be robbie, and the4n she will find out she is pregnant and wont know whose it is?

Piffle Wed 24-May-06 19:34:12

I thought Saul was dead?

misdee Wed 24-May-06 19:35:06

its a new commune. the leader is quite dishy this time.

pesme Wed 24-May-06 19:38:28

why are they so obsessed with getting her pregnant? are martha and the policeman having some sort of bad acting competition? when will morag come out as a man?

kipper22 Thu 25-May-06 10:41:51

pesme - have you ever thought about becoming a voive over-er? they could re-introduce that bit at the end of progs where they all freeze and you come on with your mysterious voice:

"...where were baby pippa and vj during the storm? why does lucas feel the need to talk in that bizarre voice? why does kipper still love this shit and sky+ it every day? find out next time!"

coppertop Thu 25-May-06 11:03:30

I think they said Pippa and VJ were with Stella - the woman who seems to have every child in Summer Bay at her house.

Will Leah ever stop whining and generally being a drama queen? And why does Josh have pubic hair stuck to his chin??

kipper22 Thu 25-May-06 11:07:27

pmsl at pubic hair - so true!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: