Talk

Advanced search

24 is cominmg BACK!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
wintertimeisfun Sat 18-May-13 17:57:04

to say that i am excited is somewhat an understatement. i LOVE 24, as much as i love breaking bad. can't believe that there is going to be another (smaller, 12 episodes) season. i never thought there would be so i am seriously excited. i rarely watch tv although dh occasionally talks me into watching something ie dexter, breaking bad and love these shows to bits. odd, neither of us watch much tv, i really like question time (!) but that is about it....... just a few documentary's, certainly no soaps or celebrity stuff, the voice type shows.....but LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE 24 :-D Jack Cheese is so cool..

SlatternismyMiddlename Sat 18-May-13 20:48:36

Oooooh, where did you hear? I love 24.

OhYouBadBadKitten Sat 18-May-13 20:53:53

Will it be called 12?

wintertimeisfun Sat 18-May-13 22:01:33

it's definately happening although i don't think it will be out until next spring/summer. read it in paper & online. terrific news smile, what with that and the remaining episodes soon of breaking bad AND dexter smile

flanbase Mon 20-May-13 18:25:50

24 was a fantastic program & good it'll be back. I'm watching Homeland atm & just noticed on the box it's made by the 24 producers - recommend it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now