Talk

Advanced search

Grey's anatomy

(21 Posts)

Was anyone watching last night?

What the hell is up with that Arizona storyline?

Ashoething Thu 16-May-13 19:28:15

I hate arizona-was gutted when she decided not to fuck off to Africa! I love Callie-she is my girl crush! Arizona will blame it on the trauma of losing her leg but I hope callie gets rid.

Me too. I mean fgs two episodes ago she 'felt too ugly' to shag callie who adores her and supported her through all of it and now she's jumping into bed with some woman she barely knows.... Byatch!

I love callie too, she deserves better than wingey Arizona.

I hope they let Meredith have her baby without any drama for once, when she fell last night dp just turned to me and said 'fgs, can none of them just give birth without a catastrophe?!'

rocketupbum Thu 16-May-13 20:34:23

Yes, yes. I am so bloody cross. Why would you choose that skinny macgrinny over the gorgeous callie?

I don't know! That skinny blonde doc was smarminess personified, why anyone would shag her over callie is a mystery.

It is all going to go totally wrong with Meredith's birth - the writers are not going to pass up this opportunity. Let's not forget this is the same team who, in the spin-off series, had a finale that ended with the pregnant character being attacked and her baby stolen by amateur caesarian section.

Arizona's behaviour was way beyond the pale - and Callie is just going to get hurt again, like when George dumped her.

And is it just me, or are some of the new interns interchangable? I certainly struggle to tell them apart!

BreakOutTheKaraoke Thu 16-May-13 22:25:17

Aargh, why did I click on this when I haven't watched it yet??! Fool. I have it Sky+ ready for when I get a spare hour, I KNEW she was going to get together with her. Callie can do better.

Sdtg... The new interns are a bit meh aren't they. I'm struggling to like any of them so far.

And April's paramedic irritates me no end.

Mamf74 Fri 17-May-13 08:31:36

Not seen this weeks yet but am struggling with this series. It's never been that grounded in reality but it's getting a bit daft now.

And that bloody whingy kid that Owen is looking after is beyond irritating. Grrr!

Vagndidit Fri 17-May-13 09:32:17

I'm still completely "WTH"-ing over that flash mob marriage proposal. Where did that come from?!?

GibberTheMonkey Fri 17-May-13 13:49:24

Aprils paramedic annoys you because we all know she should be with Avery

Oh gosh no.... I like Avery far too much to wish a lifetime with her on the beautiful male creature him wink

Vagndiddit... Flash mob marriage proposals are a thing in America atm. I wasted hours the other day cringing at them on you tube. I was hoping I'd find one where the proposee says 'no you freak!' but I'm sorry to report if it's happened it hasn't made it to you tube grin

KinkyDorito Fri 17-May-13 20:56:18

I like how everyone can leave the pressing medical emergencies to come outside and watch the flash mob, or even participate grin.

I still love it though. It's nearly over again for another season... goodbye my guilty pleasure.

I also love Callie. I wish Sloan was still here as they were fab together.

Jbck Fri 17-May-13 21:38:02

I was shouting at telly when Arizona locked the door.
I've always loved Callie.

musicmadness Fri 17-May-13 23:08:19

I much prefer Arizona to Callie so I think I'm coming at this from a different angle to most people!

I've not particularly liked them together for ages though, they never seem to talk about anything, just bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine and that was going on far before the plane crash. Not healthy and plenty of fault on both sides. Doesn't justify Arizona cheating for a moment but I can see exactly how it got to that point.

I think Shonda has said before that she sees them as endgame which is unfortunate because they do not seem right for each other and with all the crap that has gone on between them I doubt many people want them to be endgame now. Before Mark died I always thought Callie would end up with Mark and they would find someone else for Arizona.

As far as the flash mob goes I was wondering if I was watching glee when it started! That was a complete WTF moment.

BreakOutTheKaraoke Sat 18-May-13 09:21:00

Caught up now! Well Mer seems happy shes in labour, that can't be a good sign, right? Happiness never works out well. Quite gutted for Owen, I think an older kid would have been ideal for him. Really want him and Christina to work out. The proposal...WTF?? Jackson's going to do something stupid now, you can tell.

Yep, she was way too relaxed about being in labour, the babies going to have some sort of incredibly rare defect that Alex will have to operate on and she'll end up with a c-section and hysterectomy [places bet]

I thought the older child would have been perfect for Owen roo, and Christina would probably have gotten on alright with an older boy. Less pressure to be motherly.

BreakOutTheKaraoke Sat 18-May-13 22:34:52

Definately, she would have got on board with a kid she could reason with, and not have to justify giving up her career. I think something may still happen along those lines- it's a bit convenient he's awake and talking this quickly, and the grandmother is being nice again.

Hmmm, can't decide if they're going to put the baby in danger, or Mer- how long has it been since she nearly died? At least two series? But agree with the c-section, do they even have normal labour suites and midwives there? Never seen one yet! Maybe something with Bailey/Richard, don't think they would end the season with them just sulking with each other.

cookielove Sat 18-May-13 22:42:12

I was gutted when Arizona survived the plane crash, and was desperately sad that both Mark and Lexie died (oh the tears)

It was obvious that Arizona was going to shag that lady (Peyton from One tree hill) not sure why she did it, Callie is fab although to be fair i wasn't a fan of her in the begining. I really struggle with Arizona's issue with Callie, we all know she cut off your leg, but to save your BLOODY life!!!

I have seen the next episode but i won't ruin it for any of you but it is rather good.

Did you not think when April was saying about being truthful e.t.c she was talking about being in love with Jackson a few episodes back, i was really shocked when she meant about being honest with the paramedic.

vjg13 Sun 19-May-13 00:09:56

Ooh, thank goodness you've said she was from one tree hill, I knew I knew her!

cookielove Sun 19-May-13 00:14:26

It bugged me to much i had to google it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now