Talk

Advanced search

Big Brother on E4 Freeview - do you get the 'red button'?

(10 Posts)
Hattie2 Mon 22-May-06 13:45:16

We have Telewest cable tv and I am not happy that this year they are not providing the red button interactive service for BB

Does anyone watch E4 with a freeview box? If so do you get the red button for all day live BB?

Thanks

mumfor1standfinaltime Mon 22-May-06 13:49:00

Hi I have a digital tv (freeview built in) and cant do red button at the moment. Have tried Sky and nothing there, is it just at certain times of the day?

Hattie2 Mon 22-May-06 13:51:40

Thanks for looking - everyone I know with Sky has it available all the time (like we did last year with Telewest).

mumfor1standfinaltime Mon 22-May-06 13:56:58

OOOh, thats interesting, will have another look.......No nothing there, and no red button showing up either. I think I remember it being there last time. Anyone else??

BettySpaghetti Mon 22-May-06 14:00:57

We have Freeview on both TVs (on the main TV it is built in to the TV, the other is a seperate box ).
We get the display in the top right of the screen that says "press red button" for the interactive but nothing happens when we press it !?

mumfor1standfinaltime Mon 22-May-06 14:14:32

The plot thickens...

justmummy Mon 22-May-06 21:02:37

We weren't getting anything when pressing the red button either. But yesterday i did a scan for new channels (Freeview this is) and it picked up a new one which is the channel 4 interactive channel. Now when we press red we go to live BB! Hope this helps you.

justmummy Mon 22-May-06 21:19:12

It's channel 305 by the way.

Hattie2 Mon 22-May-06 22:17:29

thanks for that - looks like I'm off shopping for a cheap freeview box then!

mumfor1standfinaltime Tue 23-May-06 14:41:41

AAH will be trying the re -scanning then! My tv has been telling me to rescan for other dvb signals, maybe thats why!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: