Talk

Advanced search

Pointless

(10 Posts)
thegreylady Sun 12-May-13 19:36:46

Has anyone else noticed that the programmes have gone completely out of sync? On Friday they were talking about the 200th programme but I can't see any reference to that tomorrow sad

Seeline Mon 13-May-13 11:07:17

They are currently showing quite old repeats so I assume are just picking what they want or ones where the questions haven't be outdated by recent events grin I still can't answer them though blush
Hope there is a new series soon.

thegreylady Mon 13-May-13 12:49:26

Ah right-what happened to number 200 I wonder?

MurielTheActor Mon 13-May-13 23:07:58

Just found out SIL is going to be on it. Has filmed it but won't be shown till August.
I have to say that was the funniest news I'd heard in a long time grin
(It's a long story...)

thegreylady Mon 13-May-13 23:13:18

Look forward to that Muriel. That 200th edition was on today so maybe they are back in order. From what you say there will be a new series starting soon. It is one of my favourite TV peons atm :-)

thegreylady Mon 13-May-13 23:14:07

Not peons! Programmes!

MortifiedAdams Tue 14-May-13 21:10:27

Love Pointless but they are doing re runs at the moment. I sky+ them and generally watch them while dd has her lunch so never think.about which one goes after which.

I.hope the new series has a Harry Potter question.on it.

threepiecesuite Tue 14-May-13 21:26:35

DP reckons Pointless is just Family Fortunes for the middle class smile

thegreylady Wed 15-May-13 10:41:59

Whatever it is tps dh and I enjoy it very much while we would never have watched FF.I think it is the interaction between the presenters that makes it ,as well as the variety of topics.

MurielTheActor Wed 15-May-13 14:44:17

New series starts 28th May I think Richard Osman said on Twitter blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now