Talk

Advanced search

No thread yet?! Hollyoaks...who killed Texas?

(13 Posts)
PinkPenguin36 Thu 09-May-13 23:28:42

So who do we think pushed her?

My money is on the long lost mother Anna!

PurplePidjin Thu 09-May-13 23:42:57

<lurking for spoilers>

My 5mo has decided 6-7 is bedtime feed time so i keep missing bits sad

SummersComing1111 Thu 09-May-13 23:55:55

I think its will, and he can actually walk , the mans a freak

PinkPenguin36 Thu 09-May-13 23:59:35

Ooh yes, Will is a good suspect...and it must come out that Texas didn't push him down those stairs. He is very strange. Or maybe silas did it?! evil laugh

SummersComing1111 Fri 10-May-13 07:32:35

I think silas and will have been working together all along , i think this is going to really drag out though, i wish she would of ran away with dodger

50shadesofvomit Fri 10-May-13 07:44:18

I'm thinking that the murderer will be someone who's not so obvious.
Im wondering if it'll turn out to be Anna for hurting her sons?

50shadesofvomit Fri 10-May-13 07:51:18

I love the theory that Will can secretly walk. He would kill Texas so Dodger couldn't have her.
I doubt it's Leanne as all she has to do is wait for Texas to leave Will in order to try and get her claws in.
Theresa has killed in the past so I'd say that she was an unlikely candidate.
Dodger- can't imagine him being the killer. He was pissed off but not the killing type?
Dr Browning was the last Hollyoaks killer so definitely a red herring.

SummersComing1111 Fri 10-May-13 08:02:59

I realky dont think dodger because he is the first suspect to get arrested!
Dr browning no because texas would of gave him the money and it would be to boring of a story line.
Theresa , maybe but she killed at a wedding before so be to much the same.
Leanne , doubtfull like said she would just have to wait for texas to leave.

My two is either silas and will together and will can walk, i doubt silas would let anyone kill texas and why show that he was back if he is not involed.

Or anna but i think that was to just to throw a spanner in the works because we wouldnt really care if she killed texas she isnt a main in hollyoaks

I think i need a life outside of hollyoaks haha

FriskyMare Fri 10-May-13 17:21:32

DD and I also thought Freaky Will and that he could walk (we heard the footsteps). Has Silas been seen recently?

HazeltheMcWitch Fri 10-May-13 17:23:06

I think Will too.
I hope not Dodger.

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Fri 10-May-13 17:34:19

I hope will starts doing andy from little Britain things behind people's backs.
Will is certainly crazy enough but is he too obvious?

Lighthousekeeping Fri 10-May-13 20:13:30

Will and he can walk. He has a face I want to smash. How did the money end up there?

MrsVamos Fri 10-May-13 21:23:57

I think it's become far too obvious it's Will.

My home is quite shouty so we have the subtitles on when watching tv, and after Texas was pushed it said "footsteps running away" or similar. I think that was supposed to make us think "ooh, it can't possibly be Will, he's in a wheelchair"....hmm I also think he can walk.

I've thought for ages that Will is possibly involved with Silas, and he is clearly deranged what with all the CCTV spying etc.

He's killed Texas so she couldn't be with Dodger. The actor has portrayed a creepy fucker very well, I hate him !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now