Talk

Advanced search

This Life is currently on On Demand

(15 Posts)
wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:34:44

Anyone else reliving This Life on On demand at the mo? I thought I'd be cringing but its fine and have been enjoying it. Watching series one at the mo. Its got series one, two and the reunion one as well.

Piemother Thu 02-May-13 12:35:30

On virgin? Free?

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:37:04

Yeah its on Virgin on demand. Completely free lol!

MrsHelsBels74 Thu 02-May-13 12:37:25

I loved This Life but thought the reunion was awful. I think it's best kept as a fond memory for me!

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:39:58

I agree, not gonna bother with the reunion ep to be honest.

chicaguapa Thu 02-May-13 12:45:30

The reunion missed Anna tbh. It was flat without her.

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:46:47

Anna was in the reunion though wasn't she? She wanted a sperm donor I seem to recall.

MrsHelsBels74 Thu 02-May-13 12:49:08

Anna was in the reunion, after Warren's sperm. I was disappointed in how Miles had turned out.

chicaguapa Thu 02-May-13 12:50:49

Oh. confused I thought she wasn't. Maybe she wasn't being Anna then, ie all fiesty etc.

Or was it Miles?

Something/ someone was missing which upset the dynamics.

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:54:57

Anna, Miles, Warren, Egg and Milly were all in it. Ferdy had died as I think they gathered for his funeral at the beginning so maybe that's what you were thinking of. Don't think Kira and Joe were in it either.

chicaguapa Thu 02-May-13 13:29:35

Hmm! Maybe it was just crap then. grin I remember being very disappointed with it as I loved the original series.

EmpressMaud Thu 02-May-13 13:33:39

That's where I watched it, lovely, but how dated it seems now. Was cutting-edge at the time, so I thought.
I agree the reunion was awful. Milly and Egg I found believable, but Miles and Anna I was disappointed in. Miles had turned into some sort of buffoon. I don't think they mentioned what had happened to his first wife?

Bunbaker Thu 02-May-13 13:35:23

I loved it. I missed it first time around, but they repeated it in 2000 when DD was born. I used to record it and watch it when I was feeding her.

I, too, thought the reunion episode was extremely disappointing.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 02-May-13 17:18:03

Loved this as they were about my age group when first on

chicaguapa Thu 02-May-13 19:25:51

Yes, I really wanted to live in that house and shag Miles. In fact I was thrilled when I found DH had also watched it as at the time I didn't know anyone else who was watching it. I knew we were a match as he'd thought it was great too. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now