Talk

Advanced search

Did you watch Angel?

(14 Posts)
SodaStreamy Thu 02-May-13 12:17:22

Just finished the box set, first time I've watched it and did not want it to end.

What do you think would have happened if they had made series 6?

Little bit in love with Spike

worried90 Thu 02-May-13 12:23:45

I love it smile
Currently rewatching Buffy (am on last season now) so I might have to start on Angel again!

DorisShutt Thu 02-May-13 12:27:06

Loved Buffy - Angel was okay, but it got a bit "odd".

But it had Spike so I can forgive it anything wink [drool]

ChutesTooNarrow Thu 02-May-13 12:28:28

They did make season six, and beyond, as comics graphic novels!

SodaStreamy Thu 02-May-13 12:31:36

I only on series 4 of Buffy. I abandoned it and went to Angel. I think they would have somehow survived the battle, well that's what I'm making up in my head anyway

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:36:07

Nah I think they would have all died. I'm cynical like that!

gillywillywoo Thu 02-May-13 12:37:03

Ahhhh used to watch it and loved it smile

SodaStreamy Thu 02-May-13 12:37:57

oh Chutes have you read them? Do they all live?

have just recently brought all of angel as dh hasnt seen the last series and i refuse to watch the last series without watching all the others first grin

have also just brought buffy (apart from 4 & 5, still need to win those) and so ive started watching that first. am on 2nd series and loving it. had forgotten how much i like oz! there was 2 episodes that i hadnt seen shock

brilliant shows!

wintera Thu 02-May-13 12:45:07

I've been reading the Buffy season eight comics. They are quite rude! There was a sex scene with Buffy and Angel that was very graphically drawn shall we say . . . . .

ChutesTooNarrow Thu 02-May-13 12:50:25

I've only read the buffy ones. angel is fine as he turns up for a disturbing mid air shag with buffy later on in the buffy ones shock

angel, after the fall

Pleasenomorepeppa Thu 02-May-13 12:51:26

I love Angel & Buffy but wasn't massively keen on the last season of Angel. I must dig out my box sets & start from the beginning!

ChutesTooNarrow Thu 02-May-13 12:52:26

Ha ha wintera. I stopped reading after that, what has been seen can never be unseen!

StillSeekingSpike Thu 02-May-13 12:55:33

I could only watch two series. I liked the other players a lot but got fed up of Angel being all Brooding Big Forehead Torture every bloody episode.
And as for the sex- as my name suggests, I am only interested in the Spike/ Buffy shagging. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now