Talk

Advanced search

Abby and Brittany

(7 Posts)
malteserzz Thu 25-Apr-13 21:25:42

Anyone watching ? They're conjoined twins who are now at college. Amazing how they just get on with everything

mummylin2495 Thu 25-Apr-13 21:51:22

Will try and watch it on catch up later, what channel is it on ?

malteserzz Thu 25-Apr-13 23:14:47

BBC3 they had a great attitude just got on with things and enjoying life but must be so hard

mummylin2495 Fri 26-Apr-13 08:44:13

What a remarkable pair of girls. It must be so hard for them in many ways. They show great courage and appear to be so happy. It amused me when they both said the same thing at the same time. And what a great bunch of friends they have , who just treat them as normal girls. I wasn't sure to start with if it was one body with two heads until it was explained that they each have some of their own organs but share some things. Full credit to their parents who have bought them up to be so well adjusted. Thanks for tip off about this or I would of missed it. I hope they will have a long and happy life.

malteserzz Fri 26-Apr-13 19:38:05

I'm glad someone else watched it too ! Yes they were great and had a lovely circle of friends who looked out for them and treated them like anyone else. Must be hard to walk etc when one is controlling one side of the body and one the other surely but they managed really well

BunnyLebowski Fri 26-Apr-13 19:39:31

I smiled the entire way through this show.

Utterly inspiring, beautiful girls smile

FadedSapphire Fri 26-Apr-13 19:52:25

There was a program about these wonderful girls a few years ago.
I rather liked the light touch of this episode- a fragment of their lives.
I don't use the word inspiring much but these young women are utterly inspiring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now