Talk

Advanced search

This is all such a con. The shy girl off the x factor who sung last week is on the voice now on BBC 3 .

(11 Posts)
Arisbottle Sun 21-Apr-13 21:10:10

And she is far from shy, lots of makeup, very confident and boobs out.

VivaLeBeaver Sun 21-Apr-13 21:13:52

Why's it a con?

The judges on the voice turned her down which she says knocked her confidence.

Arisbottle Sun 21-Apr-13 21:18:50

OK I am sorry, it is all genuine.

shoppingbagsundereyes Mon 22-Apr-13 15:22:07

She also said on Britain's got talent that she hadn't sung in public. On the Voice she went on about the gigs she's done. Also she was all dolled up for the Voice but turned up in a 'shy' outfit for BGT. I agree - a con

HousewifeFromHeaven Mon 22-Apr-13 15:25:58

I didn't fall for that either. No self respecting beauty therapist would be seen dead in that revolting jumper she wore on bgt. Gave the game right away!

Clawdy Mon 22-Apr-13 15:38:28

Yes,she is definitely playing a game here....

SoupDragon Mon 22-Apr-13 15:43:03

Did you think it was real?

shoppingbagsundereyes Mon 22-Apr-13 16:03:55

I think there's a number of contestants on BGt and X factor who have been invited to audition. I expect she's been spotted, coached to pretend she's shy so that there's a 'journey'. Shame coz I think she's quite good.

schobe Mon 22-Apr-13 16:06:53

PR genius or maybe just lucky they were aired so close together. Either way, tabloids, gossip mags and Daily Fail here we come for that lucky girl.

vjg13 Mon 22-Apr-13 16:31:10

I bet the voice was first and as 'confident and a bit tarty' didn't work she went for 'shy and a bobbly jumper' next grin

Arisbottle Mon 22-Apr-13 18:38:05

Fair point soup dragon ,smile.

To be honest I do assume that people are being honest , clearly a flawed approach when dealing with reality TV.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now