Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Broadchurch actress played who in Easties? Driving me mad!

(5 Posts)
AliBingo Tue 16-Apr-13 13:59:33

The woman who was a Sandbrook mum in last night's Broadchurch played someone in Eastenders, a crazy doctor I think but I forget why she was crazy and what her story was, and I can't remember the character's name so can't look her up - help please!

TimothyClaypoleLover Tue 16-Apr-13 14:01:57

She was the doctor I think who was going to adopt the baby of the character who had an affair with her husband. Can't remember any names either but baby was called Summer and mum went off with Gary.

NickNacks Tue 16-Apr-13 14:02:34

May something.

bleedingheart Tue 16-Apr-13 14:05:11

Yes it was May and her partner was Rob, but can't remember their surname. She was going to perform a c-section on Dawn and steal the baby. Tied her to a bed in a rundown cottage.

AliBingo Tue 16-Apr-13 14:28:23

Ahhhh thanks all, that's brilliant! It was killing me trying to remember. Yes of course, Dawn's baby!

What happened to her, did she go off in a canalboat, or was that her brother Mickey? Or did they all end up in the SouthWest at the family B&B with that huge dog?! Whose name I can't remember, d'oh. Ahhh it was Genghis!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now