Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone watch Gazza on Alan Carr?

(6 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Sat 13-Apr-13 22:55:03

I don't know if I can. I have it on my plus box but, I need to know if it was painfully or not?

MrsVamos Sat 13-Apr-13 22:57:16

I saw it.

I think he makes for sad viewing. Alan asked him some decent questions and he was very honest.

I do hope he can stay off alcohol and beat his demons. I fear not, though. sad

threepiecesuite Sat 13-Apr-13 23:26:23

I've just watched it on catch-up.
I don't think he's long for this Earth. Poor fella, such demons.

Thought Alan did well, keeping it light in parts and balancing that with acknowledging how close he came to death so recently.

Nancy66 Sun 14-Apr-13 13:00:39

I just can't see him staying off the booze. He's somebody that I always expect to wake up, turn the radio on, and hear has died.

I also feel the same about Lindsay Lohan

kerstina Sun 14-Apr-13 14:00:50

Yes I watched it. He seemed ok but very thin. I do hope he will be ok. It must be nice for him to know his friends really care about him.
Enjoyed seeing Brian Cox and Anna Friel too.

mrsjay Sun 14-Apr-13 14:08:37

I watched it last night on 4/7 I don't think he is right yet but I guess he is making tv appearances to make some money and he was doing something weird with his mouth I am not sure if it was nerves or 'something' He won't stay off the booze he will for the meantime but give it a year or so and we will have another gazza headline ,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now