Talk

Advanced search

Emmerdale - what's with the random dog?

(8 Posts)
Error Thu 11-Apr-13 10:14:33

He's gotta be playing a big role, right? They wouldn't bring a stray dog to the show just so Shaun (or whatshisnameagain) had someone to play with? Anyone know? Any guesses?

I'm hoping they'll go play in the woods and the dog finds that body buried in there by Cameron. But it's probably just a way to bring a new character in, the dog's owner must be looking for him..

[I'm stuck in bed with a cold, so no, i really don't have anything better to do than think about emmerdale.. sad]

ThoseWomenWereInTheNip Thu 11-Apr-13 10:35:54

They gave Aaron a random dog then killed it off didn't they? It seems to be a soap cliche doesn't it? Lonely boy and his canine best friend. Robbie and Wellard in Easties, Chesney and Schmeichel and Tyrone and Monica in Corrie, Aaron and random dog in Emmerdale. its dead tight as they kill them off when their owners get older and better storylines.

Error Thu 11-Apr-13 12:54:04

Oh yeah.. I probably wasn't watching at the time Aaron got his dog but i do remember it being killed off around the time Aaron "came out".
Hmm.. was hoping for some exciting storyline smile

YoniWanKenoni Thu 11-Apr-13 12:56:41

do ou know i hardly miss an episode of emmerdale (sad act that i am) but i cannot remember aaron having a dog at all. what breed was it? what was it's name?

ThoseWomenWereInTheNip Thu 11-Apr-13 13:24:31

It was an alsation called Clyde. He used his dog to threaten a gangster but the gangster set his dog on Clyde and killed it (I think).

YoniWanKenoni Thu 11-Apr-13 13:42:27

oh yeah!!

how did i forget that? was the gangster something to do with a car or mechanic work or something that wasn't paid for?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 11-Apr-13 19:05:56

Maybe it's a plot to get Shaun and his family evicted from the cottage (I haven't seen the dog sub-plot either) but Megan and Shaun had a barney when he touched her car.
There might be a "No Pets" clause in their rental agreement (which his Mum wouldn't have known because she couldn't read at the time)

iloveweetos Fri 12-Apr-13 10:54:14

think its something to do with finding Alex's body, cos isnt he near the den thing that Sean and Sandy kept going to?
Theyve gotta find him soon...come on!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now