Talk

Advanced search

24 Hours In A&E-Series 3

(14 Posts)
TeamJavert Wed 10-Apr-13 22:10:43

Did anyone watch this,or is watching it now?

I'm so happy that it's back.It's one of the few programmes that I'll turn the tv on, to watch.

SizzleSazz Wed 10-Apr-13 22:11:27

I watched it. It's brilliant smile

TeamJavert Wed 10-Apr-13 22:19:24

I'm watching it now.So happy to see Sister Jen back.

This poor woman though. Bastard mugger. How can you do that to anyone? Stealing is bad enough,but to assault them and leave them for dead?

TomDudgeon Wed 10-Apr-13 22:31:37

Am watching it now.
So sad you can be walking along the street and someone can decide to punch you and do so much damage to you and all those around you

Thurlow Thu 11-Apr-13 11:25:19

I love this show. Used to live in the area, so have spent time in that A&E with a rather stupid DP waiting to be seen.

You can't even begin to imagine what that attacker was thinking. Did he even attempt to mug her, or did just just punch her for no reason?!

ohmentalnessisme Thu 11-Apr-13 14:35:32

I missed the end, what happened with the woman who was punched? Also the boy who was hit by a car? It looked really scary and I was willing them both to pull through.

Yonisausageroll Thu 11-Apr-13 21:00:56

The young boy Tom was fine. Spent a couple of days in ITU.

Suzanne was amazing. She survived. Had 6 inches of her skull removed to make way for the brain swelling. She has more surgery to come and needs a plate inserted. It was a very emotional watch.

FairPhyllis Thu 11-Apr-13 23:35:42

I love this programme. I treasured that episode with the incredibly posh woman who got ripped to shreds by her cat Hector when she tried to put a cashmere cardigan on him.

I was astonished that the woman who got punched was OK in the end - I was sure it was going to be a sad ending. I don't think the bastard who punched her even tried to mug her - just totally senseless violence.

Is sister Jen the nurse who looks as hard as anything? She's awesome.

Wotme Thu 11-Apr-13 23:38:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TeamJavert Wed 17-Apr-13 21:03:28

Anyone watching tonight? I have a feeling I'm going to sob my way through this one,as there's an 80 year old woman in this episode.I'm particuarly sensitive to anything involving elderly people.

Littlemissexpecting Wed 17-Apr-13 21:44:01

I've just turned it on. Missed the beginning. Great programme

janji Wed 17-Apr-13 21:46:52

Have it on at mo but missing lots as am trying to sort out book bags, ironing etc for the morning. Might try catching it on plus.

Sharpkat Wed 17-Apr-13 21:48:36

I have been in King's on numerous occasions whilst this has been being filmed. Jen is awesome and runs a very tight ship. The staff at KCH are absolutely fantastic. I always request to go there rather than other hospitals in London as the staff are so fantastic.

Have not yet watched tonight's episode but I know I will cry.

I have never been treated with such dignity and care in the private system as I have at KCH.

Horsemad Wed 17-Apr-13 21:53:41

Watching for first time - very emotional.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now