Talk

Advanced search

victoria wood programme about tea on now.

(12 Posts)
marjproops Wed 10-Apr-13 21:02:11

looks intereting. matt Smith on it. good start.

put kettle on.

marjproops Wed 10-Apr-13 21:11:15

oh that was hilarious, the chinese woman with the bowl haircut and VW said she looks like the love child of Mary Quant and a Bond Villian!

DCs stayed up to watch this with me and we're on the floor laughing. shes brilliant this woman.

NoelHeadbands Wed 10-Apr-13 21:12:53

Lovely isn't she. Did she say she was 59 earlier?? She's looking fab

FayeKorgasm Wed 10-Apr-13 21:14:50

I love VW. I hate tea though. Enjoying the programme however, she is a great presenter as well as so funny.

NickyNackyNooNoo Wed 10-Apr-13 21:34:46

"boots off when going into an opium den" lol

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Wed 10-Apr-13 21:37:18

We're watching it to see Morrissey. V find of VW - and the Bond Villain thing nearly made dp wet himself. smile

GwendolineMaryLacey Wed 10-Apr-13 21:42:44

Love VW, love tea. result smile

marjproops Wed 10-Apr-13 21:50:18

i as the same with the bond viilian thing!

shes really good at this presenting. were waiting for Matt mith and Graham Norton though morrusey will sure to be interesting.

logging off now will update tomorrow.

Ellisisland Thu 11-Apr-13 18:21:08

Second part of this is on tonight at 9pm smile

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Thu 11-Apr-13 18:31:50

Was most disappointed to not see The Moz last night, so will have to watch again tonight.

marjproops Thu 11-Apr-13 18:41:17

looking forward to it, she was brilliant, funny when she fell in the ditch!

just had a nice cuppa typhoo now and actually thought about where it came from and DC and i had a nice discussion about it!

marjproops Fri 12-Apr-13 17:20:33

how yummy was Matt Smith? hes one of those guys that depending on camera angle can be either really ugly or really yummy and he was a yumster on this prog!

PLEASE someone tell me what was the song when she was in Boston and New York that sounded just like the pilgrims song in horrible histories?

was it black eyed peas?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: