Talk

Advanced search

Big rich Texas...

(17 Posts)
bettybigballs Tue 19-Mar-13 20:28:07

Arggghhhhhh, my eyes are bleeding but I CAN'T tear them away....

HELP ME

HaveAGoHeroine Tue 19-Mar-13 20:29:49

I'm addicted, it is just so awful I can't stop watching it. I have it on series link record oh the shame

bettybigballs Tue 19-Mar-13 20:35:04

Me too, my finger hovered for a milli-second then pressed series link.

Too awful to tear myself away...

'grace puts so much work into her cheer leading, I know I don't need to push her.'

AMAZE

Steth Tue 19-Mar-13 20:37:13

Is it on now? Which channel? Sounds great!

CheerfulYank Tue 19-Mar-13 20:38:26

Afghhh! What is this? I must watch!

bettybigballs Tue 19-Mar-13 20:54:23

I'm on catch up. I think it's on itv2 or 3. It's hideously spectacular. A whole heap of rich texans behaving hideously. It's like real housewives with less class. I only found it on episode 5. I'm in mourning for 1,2,3 and 4.

twitchycurtains Tue 19-Mar-13 20:56:22

I loved the most recent episode when one of the mums was sent to a plus size model casting and left in disgust due to the other "models". The daughters are hideous and so, so entitled, funny to watch but can imagine them being v "mean girl" in rl.

HarrogateMum Tue 19-Mar-13 20:58:23

Bonnie... I love her. Her daughter says "Hannah's mum sucks, my mum rules" bonnie nods and says " I agree" and apparently she is a professor !!

bettybigballs Tue 19-Mar-13 21:00:43

That's the one I've just watched, she was horrified at the other models wasn't she.

The girls are hideous. Katlyn 'I'm only being a sack of shit to you because you don't treat me like a daughter'

Loving the country club politics too 'OMG, I can't believe you switched yoga for dirty zumba'

twitchycurtains Tue 19-Mar-13 21:10:56

I love, love their accents but I mostly watch to because I can't beleive that the daughters are allowed to behave the way they do. Totally forgot to mention about the "doctor" putting one of the mums on a starvation diet and giving her diet pills - That was an "hmmm ok then moment" - oh how the other half lives..

bettybigballs Tue 19-Mar-13 21:20:29

Ya'allllllll, we need to raise lots of money, let's get washing some cars!

Vagndidit Wed 20-Mar-13 09:10:12

Ooooh, my new guilty pleasure! Just found and cannot stop watching. I lived in Texas for 8 horribly long many years and recognize so many of the places stereotypes on the show.

The country club they're filmed at is miles and miles away from where they live and is in a very rough neighbourhood. Realistically, these "types" wouldn't step foot near the area.

Bessie123 Wed 20-Mar-13 22:39:50

I also love this show but fell asleep a few minutes in to the last episode. Does anyone else think Pamela would benefit from a massive kick in the face?

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 10-May-13 20:37:07

Shit shit I didn't realise the second season was on !

Chottie Sat 11-May-13 20:28:40

Please can you tell me what time and channel is it airing? thanks

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 11-May-13 20:34:25

Style Channel - the season is nearly over . Gutted

Bessie123 Tue 14-May-13 00:57:11

Boo, don't have that channel. Although it's strange - whilst I thought I couldn't live without watching it I do seem still to be fine, despite missing the second series grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now