Talk

Advanced search

A new series of Heir Hunters!

(8 Posts)
fussychica Wed 06-Mar-13 17:19:12

Sleazy - that's the word I was looking for!

Longdistance Wed 06-Mar-13 09:39:02

I like watching it. But scowl at the people who couldn't be bothered with their close enough relative and get some inheritance out of it.
It'll probably be aired here in Oz in about 20 years time.

MrsReiver Wed 06-Mar-13 09:36:57

The ones from Fraser and Fraser are a bit sleazy aren't they? I don't think they tell them anything about the deceased until they've signed the paperwork precisely so you can't go ahead and claim without them.

My favourite "heir hunters" are the aristocrats - Lord and Lady something. I hope we see a bit of them this series.

Teviot! Lord and Lady Teviot!

fussychica Tue 05-Mar-13 16:46:47

I think the people who do the hunting are really smarmy - a bit like used car salesman! Why would you sign up - surely once you've been alerted you could do the leg work yourself or is it all kept very hush hush so you can't find out who the person is who has left the money?

I can't quite understand why the BBC promotes a profit making company like this on a daily basis when they pixilate adverts on tee shirts confused

My lovely dad did love this programme though and I only watched it to sit with him.

SomeBear Tue 05-Mar-13 09:36:54

I think he was either a spy or a gun-runner! I looks like it has become "Who Do You Think You Are?" with Michael Fish tracing relatives today...

MrsReiver Mon 04-Mar-13 09:55:18

Just the two of us then?

I think this chap was a spy - he sounds fascinating.

SomeBear Mon 04-Mar-13 09:27:48

blush...
Thought I was the only one.

MrsReiver Mon 04-Mar-13 09:20:16

I can't be the only person absolutely delighted to see some new episodes of Heir Hunters can I?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now