Talk

Advanced search

OMG - Grey's Anatomy - Just Finished Watching Series 2

(36 Posts)
Tee2072 Wed 09-Jan-13 16:28:19

And I'm a puddle. I never watched the show when it was on (is it still on?) and am loving watching it on LoveFilm.

Denny! Izzie! sniff

Derek! Meredith!

George! (lose the weird girlfriend) grin

Burke! Your hand!!!!

Addison!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not mention Alec...he just pisses me off...

Note: S2 is when McSteamy first shows up but he's only on like 2 eps. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!

WhatWouldGibbsDo Wed 09-Jan-13 20:11:51

Keep watching grin It's such an emotional rollercoaster! I sort of wish I hadn't already watched it so I could still have watching it for the first time to look forward to, if that makes any sense! blush It is still on, I think we're up to season 9? Still on its christmas break though. It needs to hurry up and come back!

Tee2072 Wed 09-Jan-13 21:32:14

Well, at the rate I'm going, I'll be waiting for the end of S9 with you in about a month. grin

diddl Thu 10-Jan-13 08:07:34

It´s ages since I saw any.

Think I got to the end of season 3.

Love George.

Hate whiny Meredith.

Which I guess is why I stopped watching-as it´s all about her!

tribpot Thu 10-Jan-13 08:11:11

It is still on, so you've got plenty to contend with.

Enjoy!

Whitershadeofpale Thu 10-Jan-13 08:15:32

I've been watching it on love film too. Up to season 5, finding George and Torres a bit boring now. Love Miranda.

Sherbert37 Thu 10-Jan-13 08:24:33

Got totally addicted on Lovefilm instant then realised they don't have series 8. Spent hours watching too.

5madthings Thu 10-Jan-13 08:29:08

Its on sky living, well there is a mid season break at the moment grrr. Its great keep watching!

Whitegrenache Thu 10-Jan-13 08:32:45

I have just got into it via love film.....do they really not have season 8????

Tee2072 Thu 10-Jan-13 09:57:33

They have S8 on DVD to rent by post, just not on streaming.

I assume because it's only a year old, if it's just on S9 now.

WhatWouldGibbsDo Fri 11-Jan-13 14:48:07

Whitershadeofpale - keep going, it picks up again in season 6! Tee - season 9 is back on 30th of Jan, so you've got til then grin

montage Fri 11-Jan-13 19:08:19

Thats great, the 30th, it was originally Feb! But am going to keep checking as the site I keep track on warns Sky Living are notorious for changing the dates.

inchoccyheaven Fri 11-Jan-13 23:26:29

Series 6 and 7 are great and I have just started series 8. Guess what I got for Christmas grin

onedev Fri 11-Jan-13 23:33:50

It's a fantastic series which just keeps being amazing grin

CarriePie Sun 13-Jan-13 12:36:31

If you're in a puddle now - prepare yourself.... I have cried at greys more than any programme ever. I love those guys - sniff. I watched every ep in just over a year and now I'm caught up I miss not having 2 or 3 to watch each weekend.
Enjoy McSteamy. He's sooo funny and hot!!!! Hubba!!!

tribpot Sun 13-Jan-13 12:45:12

I'm not sure anything has topped the Denny scene for me, but I won't say any more on this thread as it's not fair to the OP. I wish they had done an alternate universe episode which could have shown Izzy and Denny together.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 13-Jan-13 13:34:58

I am a hard cow who does not cry at anything (unless pregnant)

Grey's has had me in constant tears at the most ridiculous of story lines and I am not ashamed to admit to that grin

Tee - I warned you about the Denny and Izzy storyline!! Alex is one of the characters that I disliked until the scene where he scoops Izzy into his arms <wails>

His character develops quite a bit in following series, he has some good story lines.

I am half way through series 5 and there is a new character (Owen for those in the know) that I am a leetle bit in love with blush

But Denny, oh Denny, ooohhhhhhhh Denny. I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan and when he appeared in the show alongside the eye candy of Patrick Dempsey AND Eric Dane, well my love of the show was decided grin

Allice Sun 13-Jan-13 13:41:17

You have so many other fantastic stories to come, I feel quite jealous that I can't unwatch it and watch it all again!
Loved Denny, was so so so sad but there is almost worse to come.

EmmaNess Sun 13-Jan-13 13:46:23

save your lovefilm subs for other stuff and watch it free at cucirca.com

you're welcome grin

CarriePie Sun 13-Jan-13 13:58:59

There was one ep in particular that made me sob even more than the Denny story I think it was the end of season 5? Maybe 6. I can't remember but anyway......wow. Cry baby central.
I also heart Owen. If I'm bring honest I love all the boys a bit - even Alex when he isn't being all moody and jerky,

CarriePie Sun 13-Jan-13 13:59:57

And alice I completely agree - part of me wants to rewatch it all anyway!

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 13-Jan-13 14:04:05

Has anybody else got a huge girl crush on Addison?

blush

OrangeLily Sun 13-Jan-13 14:07:12

Every Grey's thread on here I normally avoid clicking on as I'm at the start of season six and don't want any spoilers. Started watching it at the start of December and making fast progress through.

In constant tears! I'm pretty sure DH has had a wee tear now at one point too. Love it. Absolutely addicted.

5madthings Sun 13-Jan-13 14:10:08

Brian I wanted to call my dd Addison....In no way was this related with my love for the show... blush dp said no!!

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sun 13-Jan-13 14:13:18

I like the name too, it may have crossed my mind before I found out I was having a boy...don't think it would have gone down too well though, being my girl crush's name haha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now