Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Carl Pilkington Idiot Abroard 3

(9 Posts)
bitofcheese Fri 30-Nov-12 15:02:34

so excited to see the new season/episode on sky tonight. anyone else love him as much as i do? we are all (in our house) totally addicted to idiot abroard. Never tire of it, fantastic stuff, always makes me laugh like a mad women

Babybeargrylls Fri 30-Nov-12 15:06:25

Me too! However... Not sure how its going to work with Warwick?

Whatevertheweather Fri 30-Nov-12 15:10:35

Me me!! I LOVE him, nothing has ever ever made me laugh as much. I only discovered it a few months when series 1 was on sky anytime then I borrowed series 2. My favourite episode has to be Karl in China when he's offered the toad to eat. I was literally crying.

Do hope the new format isn't a let down!

bitofcheese Fri 30-Nov-12 15:22:41

have you seen on the series 2 dvd the extra bit when he goes with a camerman to a caravon in wales in an attempt to recreate his childhood holidays? bloody BRILIANT :0)

Whatevertheweather Fri 30-Nov-12 16:49:24

Oooh no I haven't - may have to put it on before the new series tonight as a warm up smile

Whatevertheweather Fri 30-Nov-12 22:39:06

Verdict ladies? Bloody funny I thought though Karl was fairly inappropriate towards Warwick!

Whatevertheweather Fri 30-Nov-12 22:41:40

Verdict ladies? Bloody funny I thought though Karl was fairly inappropriate towards Warwick!

InSPsFanjoNoOneHearsYouScream Fri 30-Nov-12 22:55:53

I forgot this was on! sad I love Karl

bitofcheese Sat 01-Dec-12 10:28:29

i was disappointed, for me the other chap diluted it as i am only interested in carl as i find him incredibly funny. did make me cringe a few times, the things he said about warwick however i am sure that is staged, i don't think carl ever means the un-pc things he says in a bad way, more like a child like innocent naive comment. still painfully bad though. i just wish it was carl on his own. had some funny moments, but not enough of them....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now