Talk

Advanced search

Holby - what are they doing with Rik??

(7 Posts)
BeatTheClock Wed 28-Nov-12 22:42:52

Ridicliarse him snogging that Birdsworth woman. Not convincinghmm

I'm fed up with the lot of it <only watch cos dh does>

And as for that boring bloke that lives in the bus in the carpark zzzzzzzz.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Wed 28-Nov-12 23:59:02

Rick snogging Birdsworth woman? Who is the Birdsworth woman?
Am missing Holby because of I'm a Cleb get me outta here.

AuntPepita Thu 29-Nov-12 00:31:56

With Riks track record they'll be married by Easter

BeatTheClock Thu 29-Nov-12 09:20:27

Whatthefook Don't worry you haven't missed much. It's dullsville atm; has been for ages imho.

She's a new junior doctor who's been there 5 minutes and is young enough to be Ric's granddaughter I imagine. They're trying to make her 'interesting' because we only know she's from Australia, seems a bit wacky and likes baking confused.

Most of the best people on Holby have left and the established ones that are still there never do much apart from go on incessantly about funding.

Oh and they seem to be pairing off Michael Spence in a predictable fling with a nurse. Yaaawn.

Campaspe Thu 29-Nov-12 18:54:09

Holby does need some more relationship intrigue! I think the Jac/Jonny storyline is interesting and Tara and Olly are good too. I think Michael Spence going off with Ramona is just boring, as she hasn't been in the show long enough for me to care about her. It's about time Chantelle and Malick had a bit of romance too (though obviously not together!)

Rangirl Thu 29-Nov-12 21:38:20

Does anyone else think new Dr woman is very like Diane who had a bit of a thing with Ric that never really went anywhere

we3kingsoforientRaahh Thu 29-Nov-12 22:14:33

She does look like Diane! I've been wondering who she reminded me of.

it was totally ridiculous. As was the wacky bakinggrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now