Talk

Advanced search

Outnumbered - Santa spoiler? Please help!

(7 Posts)
issynoko Fri 23-Nov-12 12:31:16

My daughter (aged 9) loved Outnumbered series 1 and 2 and has asked for series 3 and 4 for Christmas. She still fervently believes in Father Christmas so I am wondering if any Outnumbered fans could tell me - will watching any of the episodes in Series 3 and 4 wreck that for her? As indeed would the Christmas Special from 2009? Any help? Thanks!

issynoko Fri 23-Nov-12 20:28:17

No-one?!

MamaMimi Sat 24-Nov-12 01:04:13

Was it on TV at a time that kids would maybe be watching it? If so I wouldn't expect them to ruin Christmas for any kids that may still believe.

Having said that, I'm afraid I can't actually answer your question as I have never seen a full episode. Sorry.

chipstick10 Sat 24-Nov-12 18:22:17

I can't help I'm afraid. I think the prog jumped the shark after series two.

mummymccar Sat 24-Nov-12 18:29:57

I don't think there were any spoilers - I do remember an exchange between Dad and Jake though where it nearly came out in front of Karen. It ended with Dad giving Jake a bit of a look as if to say "she still believes, don't ruin it you idiot". So it depends on how clued into that you think she'd be.

mummymccar Sat 24-Nov-12 18:34:08

I should also say that Karen is about 9 in series 4 so there is a lot more cynicism towards things like that.

issynoko Sat 01-Dec-12 12:39:32

thanks! will buy one and have a quick look first...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now