Talk

Advanced search

Fashion Police on Channel E anyone?

(7 Posts)
sensesworkingovertime Fri 09-Nov-12 20:27:10

I've asked this in the past and was met with stony silence so I'm trying again.
I love love love it but then I adore Joan Rivers. Is anyone else an addict?

AGeeksWife Fri 09-Nov-12 20:39:13

I love this show, does anyone know when Giuliana will be back, not that I begrudge her the time off at all after everything but its not the same without her.

MikeLitoris Fri 09-Nov-12 20:56:59

I love this!

Guiliana and bill are back on Style soon so hopefully she will be back to fp soon too.

sensesworkingovertime Sun 11-Nov-12 19:33:00

How fantastic to meet fellow JoanRangers!!! I was beginning to feel like I was in a secret club!

Yes I too miss Gulliana but I like some of the stand-ins, esp Melissa Rivers.

Joan has me and DH in stitches every week, esp her running jokes about the like of Tom Cruise and the rest. I love George's laugh too.

magoosmom Mon 12-Nov-12 14:46:57

love it, have yet to watch this weeks one, love Joan, so sorry that I missed when she was touring a few weeks ago sad Love George, not too keen on Kelly tho

sensesworkingovertime Mon 12-Nov-12 16:20:36

Magoo, I wasn't overly keen on KO prior to seeing her on this but she has probably grown up a lot in the last few years and I don't mind her now (at least on FP).

Does anyone else think that however beautiful ( or not) the dresses/outfits are the 'stars' always manage to find a hideous pair of shoes that don't usuallly go with the clothes, I think that about 95% of the time. Strange.

Wishfulmakeupping Mon 12-Nov-12 16:23:17

Joan rivers is sooooo funny and not predictable at all which I love

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now