Talk

Advanced search

TV shows we dont seem to talk about on here anymore, why?

(14 Posts)
lighthousekeeping Thu 08-Nov-12 23:03:20

Im just watching Young Apprentice and thought there would be a thread on it but, I cant find one. Are we sick of it?

Boardwalk Empire? It lost it for me in the second season. I have the third on my planner but havent bothered to watch it yet.

sensesworkingovertime Fri 09-Nov-12 20:21:02

I heard someone in work chatting about Young Apprentice the other day, the gist of the conversation is that it's not as fresh as it was and people are getting tired of it - it's all been done to death before. Same goes for I'm a Celebrity. It doesn't help when it's all hyped to the max either, I've gone right off Strictly because of this.

I don't mean to pour rain on your parade thought, for all I know it might be really good and I hope your enjoying it!

SinisterBuggyMonth Fri 09-Nov-12 20:42:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ThePathanKhansWitch Fri 09-Nov-12 20:53:41

Oh sinister you made feel all nostalgic for "This Life".

Does anyone watch Fresh Meat ? I just found it and it's hilarious.--even though i may not be the target audience at 43--

ThePathanKhansWitch Fri 09-Nov-12 20:54:24

Strike fail. Doh

SinisterBuggyMonth Fri 09-Nov-12 22:03:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ThePathanKhansWitch Fri 09-Nov-12 22:35:14

Arf grin.
I still want to be Anna when i grow up.

thenightsky Fri 09-Nov-12 22:36:30

Supernatural. Where did it go? Did it go to sky?

PuffPants Fri 09-Nov-12 22:41:54

Nobody talks about Neighbours. It was my little vice... wink

ThePathanKhansWitch Fri 09-Nov-12 22:48:05

Prisioner cell block H, was mine. Shakey sets an' all grin.

JazzAnnNonMouse Sat 10-Nov-12 06:51:32

I can't believe that there isn't a thread on fear and faith. Especially after there were several on db last week!

Boardwalk lost me in the second season too, so disappointed cause I loved the first one... will have to give it another go.

I have started an American Horror Story thread, but I'm amazed how quiet it is compared to the thread about the first series

Pocketsocks Tue 13-Nov-12 19:29:02

Supernatural is on Sky Living, and despite other sky channels getting shows a few days after the US release Supernatural is about a year behind. I'm not bitter oh no.

awbless Tue 13-Nov-12 19:37:30

Our Friends in the North. My all time favourite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now