Talk

Advanced search

Chicago Fire?

(9 Posts)
bananaistheanswer Thu 08-Nov-12 21:49:18

Anyone else watching this? I've Sky+ it, so just catching up on the 3rd episode. It's got an ER feel to it, it's def growing on me. Don't know anyone's names etc. but I think I like it.

cookielove Fri 09-Nov-12 18:01:48

I am watching it, i like it. The blonde one that was in House (jesse spencer i think), has the worse accent though, i think they were going for Boston ish accent they should have let him keep his own accent, cause he really sells the show for me phoarr!! grin

FrillyMilly Sun 11-Nov-12 21:10:19

I've just watched the first three episodes and much better than I expected. Reminds me a bit if early Greys anatomy. Jesse spencer is Australian isn't he, I don't think American audiences would like an Aussie fireman (lieutenant?)

akaemmafrost Sun 11-Nov-12 23:49:00

The dark, hot one is going out with Lady Gaga, bit of sleb twaddle in case you're interested.

I am quite liking it. Will see though.

bananaistheanswer Mon 12-Nov-12 00:03:31

The guy with the dodgy arm/ shoulder who injects himself?

akaemmafrost Mon 12-Nov-12 00:05:57

Yes.

bananaistheanswer Mon 12-Nov-12 00:08:39

Well I never! He is quite brooding isn't he? I do like the oz bloke, especially the story developing re the dodgy cop. Can't quite suss out what the problem is between him and his doc g/f. I sense she's just a bit part to make the paramedic story a bit more interesting.

akaemmafrost Mon 12-Nov-12 00:14:26

Yes it's to give us a big old love triangle to kick the series off. I've only seen the first episode. I like to save up three or four episodes.

bananaistheanswer Mon 12-Nov-12 00:17:55

I'll say no more about the dodgy cop then til you catch up wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now