Talk

Advanced search

Homes under the Hammer

(12 Posts)
Horsemad Tue 06-Nov-12 11:03:12

Gah! This programme does my head in! Today's episode featured someone who had done virtually NOTHING to the property! I like to see vast improvements!!! Think I'll email the makers & tell them!

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Tue 06-Nov-12 11:05:07

It's shit. They must have sold off most of the housing stock in the UK as it's on every pissing day.

Horsemad Tue 06-Nov-12 11:07:36

Ha ha! Very true grin One couple looked a bit weird too, can't quite put my finger on it, but they were a bit strange I thought.

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Tue 06-Nov-12 11:09:18

It's probably because they are living next door to you. wink 3 houses per episode, it's on every day, that's a lot of houses. I do wish the BBC would change the daytime line up. I'm so sick of this show and trash in the attic.

Horsemad Tue 06-Nov-12 11:13:47

Don't get me started on Trash in the Attic, I want to smash the tv everytime that prog comes on!

LadyMaryCreepyCrawley Tue 06-Nov-12 11:15:07

I don't watch the BBC during the day now. They are shitty programmes.

AngelsWithSilverWings Tue 06-Nov-12 11:15:37

I can't watch it because of the cheesy music choices.

What finally finally made me switch off was an episode where the presenter was saying that the kitchen would have to be gutted and re fitted. This was followed by a shot of the kitchen with Don't you want me baby being played.

Horsemad Tue 06-Nov-12 11:26:33

grin Angels

MrsjREwing Tue 06-Nov-12 11:30:58

BBC daytime TV is dreadfull, I don't understand why they like Rav Wilding so much, that pin headed Action Man is a right put off.

GothAnneGeddes Wed 07-Nov-12 00:44:44

Noooo! The music choices in Homes Under The Hammer is part of the fun!

AtoZandBackAgain Wed 07-Nov-12 00:49:00

I love HUTH. They featured a house just 500yds from mine last week.

It's the 'here come the estate agents' music that does my head in.

fluffydressinggown Wed 07-Nov-12 01:10:06

It is awful but in a good way.

When the estate agents look round they always look at the ceiling, never the room, no idea why. My Dad pointed it out to me and now I always notice it. We are obviously a family that needs to get out more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now