Talk

Advanced search

Glee Project - Season 2

(11 Posts)
SpookySparkle Fri 02-Nov-12 09:06:42

Does anyone else actually watch it?!

I despise reality tv/talent shows so why can't I stop watching it?!?!

Jbck Fri 02-Nov-12 19:32:50

Love it, loved last series and wud gladly leave DH if Zach Woodlee asked me to grin

FrillyMilly Wed 07-Nov-12 12:50:03

I thought I was alone watching this! I loved it last year too. It's so cheesy.

SecretSparkle Wed 07-Nov-12 13:09:33

Tis on again tonight grin

Havent decided who I want to win but I have a few that I'd like chucked out!!!

SecretSparkle Fri 09-Nov-12 06:44:44

Thank god mario went!! Good voice but his attitude stank

Jbck Sat 10-Nov-12 16:52:22

I've gone and discovered who wins, don't go on YouTube looking for Glee Season 4 trailers or videos. Some of the comments on there give it away.

ShhhhhGoBackToSleep Sat 10-Nov-12 17:05:00

I loooooooove the glee project! I thought the duet with Nellie and Blake was amazing. I don't see why Mario went when Abraham and Ally were rubbish. But I don't think Mario was a possible winner, just those two were worse.

I want Nellie or Charlie to win, but I think it might be Blake. Don't see why the judges think he's so amazing though, but their comments are always really positive.

SecretSparkle Sun 11-Nov-12 09:20:18

Yes agree that mario wasn't the worst but I think his attitude played a huge part in him leaving!!

Think Nellie has an amazing voice and a completely different look to any of the previous cast members!!!

I also like the really smily blonde girl but her name escapes me!!!

Mrsjay Sun 11-Nov-12 09:28:23

i recorded some of it I did prefer last years though this years is a bit meh it is ok, I cant wait for glee to come back I am much to old to be watching glee but I adore it grin

SecretSparkle Sun 11-Nov-12 09:53:41

mrsjay never too old to watch Glee!!! Agree that last years was better, but I think that's because they didn't expect it to be a hit which is why there weren't as many if the big stars appearing in it!!!

Mrsjay Sun 11-Nov-12 09:56:55

I havnt watched all I have recorded yet so maybe i should just watch and see how it goes maybe I will like it, but I hated him who one last year Rory was just a terrible character. I have blocked all my Glee updates because I want to see it without spoilers,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now