Talk

Advanced search

Patrick Jane is back!

(20 Posts)
AndIfATenTonTruck Thu 01-Nov-12 10:28:58

Friday 2 Nov. episode 1 of 24... That's winter Fridays sorted, although they do usually have an annoyingly long break around Christmas don't they.

Fellow 'Mentalist' fans sign in here!!

SecondhandRose Thu 01-Nov-12 17:51:51

I love Patrick! Those twinkly eyes are looking at me though! Bit fed up with the whole Red John thing and wish they would move on from it.

Shoshe Thu 01-Nov-12 18:01:55

Which Channel I cant find it

lovethesun1 Thu 01-Nov-12 18:10:05

Channel 5. I was so excited to spot this in the tv guide (it doesn't take much!).

mrmump Thu 01-Nov-12 20:24:37

Can't wait! He is so mischevous, but also so deep (swoon). Just wish Van Pelt and whats his face would get back together! Ignore the fact he has a baby now.

Dozer Thu 01-Nov-12 21:16:13

Ooooh! Yay. I am still scared of evil red john.

treadonthecracks Thu 01-Nov-12 21:30:37

Only 24 hrs to go...

trumpalot Thu 01-Nov-12 21:43:32

love this show.......... agree though red john thing got a bit far fetched !!

notactuallyme Thu 01-Nov-12 21:50:48

Used to love it, but it got a bit Murder She Wrote for me recently. Where are we at? Is that psychic he was seeing still missing? And do we think scary lady cop is actually a plant?

AndIfATenTonTruck Thu 01-Nov-12 21:51:22

There is no show without Red John! I like the episodes which are non-RJ cases, but there isn't a series arc without RJ. It can't go on for ever though. At some point they need to have the show down (and for real, not a proxy in a mall or the back of a car) and do whatever they have to do to create a spin off. Which I won't watch.

TheSilverPussycat Thu 01-Nov-12 23:44:10

Wild cheering from over here grin

But I missed the last few episodes of the last series - Sky+ deleted them I think, before I could watch them... Will this matter?

I'll be watching anyway.

ThatVikRinA22 Thu 01-Nov-12 23:48:57

im just on season 2....isnt he just delicious though.....i missed all this the first few times around....im catching up now though! i love it....dont spoil it for me!

hopespringy Fri 02-Nov-12 00:12:23

I must admit I'm not fussy which episode I watch as long as he's in it. which he is, of course. Major crush going on here. I watch him it regularly on 5* , thursday nights, sometimes sundays.

the RJ theme is just so frightening and I don't enjoy it one bit but, yes, without it there'd be no show.

glued to the screen tomorrow.

noseynoonoo Fri 02-Nov-12 00:17:20

Hubba hubba!

Osmiornica Fri 02-Nov-12 14:23:11

I'm pretty new to this so have missed the last series. I'm catching up on repeats though but they don't always seem to be in order.

I hadn't realised the tall guy was Welsh. I saw an interview with him and they asked him if he missed Wales - you could see by the look in his face his answer was no way but he was more polite than that (personally, I'd love to move back but then I don't like in LA or wherever smile)

Should I watch the rest of the last series or is it ok to watch concurrently?

springspringy Fri 02-Nov-12 18:30:57

who cares as long as Mr Baker is in it?

treadonthecracks Fri 02-Nov-12 20:01:05

Osmisornica, I think you will be okay to watch it tonight, there might be little references you won't get but it will all become clear in the end!

Osmiornica Fri 02-Nov-12 20:26:46

Cheers smile

springspringy Fri 02-Nov-12 20:51:43

getting comfy [10 mins to go - eek]

Oblomov Sun 04-Nov-12 20:13:38

I just love him. I think I need to go back and watch some of the episodes I have missed in each of the series.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now