Talk

Advanced search

Strictly results show on a Sunday

(9 Posts)
JoshLyman Sun 28-Oct-12 20:02:07

Why do they persist in pretending this show is live? They keep referring to 'Saturday night' and 'yesterday' yet everyone and their mother knows it's all filmed at the same time. What's the POINT??

Olbasoil Sun 28-Oct-12 20:19:02

Cheap TV I suppose. Fills an hour on a Sunday without any effort from the BBC. I always look on Digital Spy on Saturday to see who's been kicked off.

gregssausageroll Sun 28-Oct-12 20:19:07

I don't know. Why not do it live or exted on the Saturday.

Mrsjay Mon 29-Oct-12 09:24:55

I was dissapointed to learn just yesterday that none of the sunday show is live not even the dance off I knew some of it was pre recorded but ...they must be in the stuido til midnight

gregssausageroll Mon 29-Oct-12 12:22:01

It has been like that from day one Mrsjay. If you know where to look you can usually find out around 10 pm on the Saturday who has been voted off.

Mrsjay Mon 29-Oct-12 12:29:36

oh I know it is al for there to see if you go on certain forums just seems like a waste of time and pretending it is all live, I really thought the vote off was live

gregssausageroll Mon 29-Oct-12 12:41:55

But it is very disappointing. It is comething to do with Len and Bruno needing to be in LA on the Monday for dress rehersals for DWTS.

Mrsjay Tue 30-Oct-12 09:13:58

. It is comething to do with Len and Bruno needing to be in LA on the Monday for dress rehersals for DWTS.

Oh ok well they should just stop saying last night or saturday on the sunday show grin

Nancy66 Tue 30-Oct-12 09:26:55

I think it's more to do with the expense of getting everyone in a studio again 24 hours later.

they never claim that the Sunday show is live (they're not allowed to)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: