Talk

Advanced search

Greys Anatomy *includes spoilers* - anyone know when it's back on UK TV?

(24 Posts)
onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 20:10:34

I love Greys Anatomy & keep seeing updates on Facebook now it's back on US TV, so I'm desperate to know when it'll be back on UK TV? Anyone know?

StrawberryMojito Thu 25-Oct-12 20:16:21

I thought it was spring 2013 but maybe wrong. I can't wait, it's one of my favourites. Though, it is my guess that Arizona is going to kick the bucket in the first episode as a delayed reaction to the plane crash. She had a rather suspicious injury and Callie seems far too happy at the moment.

cheeseandmushroomghostie Thu 25-Oct-12 20:18:18

Eh? The last episode I saw was the plane crash, were there more in that series?!

onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 20:20:30

They can't make us wait that long surely? I know last season they started us a while after the US & then it finished at the same time because it meant we didn't get the mid-season break!

boringnamechange Thu 25-Oct-12 20:21:23

Mid November its the 7th or 14th I think.

onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 20:21:28

Not yet Cheese - the new series has started in US but I've no idea when it'll be starting here so don't know who has survived the plane crash.

onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 20:22:30

Cross post, sorry! Mid-November - brill as that's not too long! Still on Living?

tribpot Thu 25-Oct-12 20:22:42

I was going to guess January but Geektown says 7 November, although the date has moved around a little!

onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 20:49:30

Brill, thanks all. Mid November is great as that's not too long.

I'd never heard of that website before Trib, thanks for that - it has all my favourite shows - Smash, Falling Skies, Good Wife!! Still gutted that Army Wives & Private Practice stopped being shown in the UK!!

grin

cheeseandmushroomghostie Thu 25-Oct-12 22:45:49

Thank god it's on that quick.... I need something to fill my 'revenge' gap grin

Wolfiefan Thu 25-Oct-12 22:46:55

I neeeed the Mcboys! I am NOT BU?!

7 November? That's only a few weeks grin

I've forgotten. Who was still alive at the end if the last episode? Christina, Meredith, McDreamy...?

onedev Thu 25-Oct-12 23:40:33

I think everyone was still alive except Lexi but quite a few looked precarious including Derek.

I love the McBoys too - although did think McSteamy looked a bit thin & haggard during the last series.

tribpot Fri 26-Oct-12 07:21:27

Arizona was looking the most precarious I think, as she had a deep leg wound confused

bbface Fri 26-Oct-12 07:32:03

Nah Arizona survives, but loses her leg because her wife (forgotten her name) does the amputation. Arizona then goes very un arizona like and goes into a depression.

I am desperate for the next season! I had a sneaky peek at the preview for the next series, hence I know the above. Spring next year I think.

bbface Fri 26-Oct-12 07:33:24

Mid November? Mid November? Hooray!

FreddieMercuryforQueen Fri 26-Oct-12 08:15:31

Wow bbface. Thanks for the spoiler. Don't need to bother now angry FFS if people are going to spoil can they at least warn before they do it.

bbface Fri 26-Oct-12 08:57:58

Freddie, sorry, that was really daft of me. Not thinking. Sorry.

FreddieMercuryforQueen Fri 26-Oct-12 09:04:58

Sorry for being such a grump. I just love Grey's and try never to spoil myself.

NulliusInBlurba Fri 26-Oct-12 09:13:16

*Ever so minor spoiler alert*

I'm not in the UK and so have watched the first two episodes. Difficult to know what to say without it being a real spoiler (and bb has already given away one big shock in the first episode grin).

I will say that ONE character dies in the first episode <lips sealed on who>. And the first episode asks more questions than it answers, IYSWIM - you'll get the feeling that you've somehow missed an episode, but that's deliberate. The explanations come later.

Mamf74 Fri 26-Oct-12 09:59:06

The Bloody Daily Fail had MASSIVE spoilers, essentially detailing the first episode, when they showed a member of the cast out and about angry. That'll teach me to read the Sidebar of Shame.......

onedev Fri 26-Oct-12 22:30:48

No - I hate spoilers! Can't believe that's going to happen to Arizona - I quite fancy her & Callie & I'm happily married to a man & have 3 children grin

cheeseandmushroomghostie Thu 01-Nov-12 23:19:01

Back 7th November people! Haven't read this thread bit thought I would post anyway!

onedev Thu 01-Nov-12 23:29:13

Thank you! Don't read it as I didn't intend it to have spoilers but think someone posted without really thinking & if its true, it's a big spoiler!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now