Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TOWIE - anyone?

(53 Posts)
Figgygal Thu 25-Oct-12 09:58:10

I know it's garbage but does no one here watch it?

my dh hates that I watch it But I just can't help it!!

Olbasoil Thu 25-Oct-12 10:12:22

I know exactly what you mean! I sit and watch it in complete disbelief and I love it !! I did feel for Joey last night though

snickers251 Thu 25-Oct-12 10:30:19

I can't deny my secret thing! Poor joey sad

Figgygal Thu 25-Oct-12 12:14:26

I couldn't believe he was so upset it actually seemed genuine whereas most of it is obviously set up.

akaemmafrost Thu 25-Oct-12 19:22:43

Joey is sweet. I love the scenes with him and Kirk, they are so funny together.

Have major crush on Mick.

I hate Abusive Arg with every fibre of my being when he laughs I want to punch his fat, piggy face!

Ahhhh that's better grin.

vintageviolets Thu 25-Oct-12 19:25:25

I love it, totally get lost in it, which after a crappy day at work is perfect.

and made in Chelsea

and all the soaps

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 25-Oct-12 19:48:09

TOWIE anyone

Erm..no .
I live in Essex, a few miles from Brentwood.
There's enough vacuous bottle blond extensioned girls here IRL so I don't want to watch them

'Saw' an article about Amy Childs and her droopy silicone tits.

She looks like a really haggard Drag Queen hmm

Bessie123 Thu 25-Oct-12 20:46:56

I watch every episode of towie. I would happily kick all of them in the face, especially Bobby who is a particular cunt. I only like Charlie. How laughable that a moron like Lydia seems bright (scuse the pun) compared to the rest of them when she is such a pedestrian, tacky dullard.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 26-Oct-12 22:08:26

love it

tacky but meant to be classy grin

akaemmafrost Fri 26-Oct-12 22:22:42

Bobby makes me laugh.

But Arg, how I hate that bloke. Such a casually nasty piece of work. I hope Tom Kilbey knocks him out.

Bessie123 Fri 26-Oct-12 23:31:58

Yes, Arg is a nasty piece of work for sure. But so is Bobby

PinkSoccerMum Fri 26-Oct-12 23:33:36

Yes I love it grin

Bessie123 Fri 26-Oct-12 23:40:17

My hairdresser grew up with some of the towie lot and she said Gemma is nasty and was a bully at school. She said Lydia is v nice but kept insisting Lydia was also v clever. I laughed my head off.

Figgygal Sat 27-Oct-12 09:14:01

Charlie is a nice guy but he just sounds like a self indulgent knob sometimes.

Gemma is clearly a vile manipulative bully.

Kormachameleon Sat 27-Oct-12 09:21:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 27-Oct-12 11:41:17

Arg is a total twat. Why anyone would want to go out with him????

JOEY sweet

GEMMA def a bully

Felt sorry for Ricky - it's good to see friends - dont need to be 24/7 with someone

Bessie123 Sun 28-Oct-12 22:06:25

Watching now. Frankie is such a waste of oxygen

hatesponge Sun 28-Oct-12 22:18:26

One of my friends know Joey's family and he is exactly what you see on TV, not the brightest but a genuinely nice guy.

Most of the girls remind me of the horrible bitches I was at school with - Gemma in particular. She's the sort of person who would slag off someone's elses appearance and then get all offended if someone called her fat. Her and L(Arg)e deserve each other.

I actually really liked Arg in the first couple of series. I think he is now out of Mark Wrights shadow and far too full of his own self-importance, and the way he shouts at Lydia is horrible.

crackcrackcrak Sun 28-Oct-12 22:21:33

Shamelessly live Towie!
Please fill me in......not up to date with this series

Bessie123 Mon 29-Oct-12 00:28:12

There is not much to tell - some stupid, tacky, undereducated wannabes with too much money and nothing to offer the world live their lives to amusing effect. Although Joey trying to run on water this evening had me in fits.

Olbasoil Mon 29-Oct-12 08:03:06

Joey walking on water was hilarious . I just don't get Gemma , how old is she and why is she so.bothered with Arg. Not sure about Joey and Sam either. I'm also not sure why I'm worrying about Towie fgs !

Bessie123 Mon 29-Oct-12 11:45:28

I know what you mean, I often ask myself the same thing

wishiwasonholiday Mon 29-Oct-12 11:48:54

I love towie, dp says why are you watching that crapbut is glued to it too! Joey was funny walking on water! I don't like arg or Gemma or bobby or Charlie. my favourites are joey, Chloe, Lydia and Lucy and mario.

Fairylea Mon 29-Oct-12 11:52:33

Love love love it !!!!

Dh says he hates it but always ends up watching it and laughing at it with me.... I know he loves it really smile

Arg and Gemma are my favourites. I can't stand Mario! So annoying..!

Bessie123 Mon 29-Oct-12 12:01:19

Mario is repellent, you are right. What constantly amazes me is how emotionally stunted they all are and how enormous their egos are. But I'm not sure I can remember what is normal for someone in their early 20s.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now