Talk

Advanced search

Mr Tumbles gone all modern

(9 Posts)
Sleepyfergus Tue 23-Oct-12 18:41:57

Mr Tumble's changed.

He's moved house, got a new spotty bag (about time) and an iPad gizmo.

And his goodbye song is dubbed at the end.

Me no likey.

hiviolet Wed 24-Oct-12 00:07:07

I was waiting for someone to post about this! DH reckons it's jumped the shark grin

Salamanger Thu 25-Oct-12 20:08:33

I really didn't like this either.

I was pleased to finally learn the sign for 'later' though! smile

blueberryboybait Thu 25-Oct-12 20:14:01

The first thing DD2 said when we were watching this morning was 'Dat no missu tumble potty bag, where he det dat one!'

bagpuss Thu 25-Oct-12 20:14:15

I do really want to know where his new house is though, it looks a bit familiar to me.

Mamf74 Thu 25-Oct-12 21:49:51

I think it's awful... I hate the new houses (and the obvious studio sets) and it just seems really patronising now. And I also wonder if the iPad gizmo thing will turn into a ££ app slightly cynical.

Mind you, it's not bloody Peppa Pig so every cloud etc......

Sleepyfergus Thu 25-Oct-12 22:46:10

It's all moved up a posh gear or two. I kinda liked the 'old' style where it was obvious some lowly BBC junior had spent hours cutting out coloured circles etc and plastered them everywhere.

And the old house was gorgeous. Times must be hard if he's downsizing to a detached house on the coast to a terrace in't city.

Sleepyfergus Thu 25-Oct-12 22:46:38

from a

CharlieMouseWillDoIt Fri 26-Oct-12 14:36:11

Justin has never had a brilliant singing voice, but I really can't stand the way he sings the new theme tune - it really hurts my ears!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now