Talk

Advanced search

Any Fresh Meat fans out there?

(54 Posts)
TwelveLeggedWalk Tue 23-Oct-12 15:27:41

DH and I LOVE this. Is scarily brilliantly accurate. Watched the first episode whilst expressing last year, now can watch the second series with wine and fingers crossed sleeping babies and it's even better.

No-one else?

SleepyLittleSunshineGirl Fri 16-Nov-12 08:19:05

Half the people I went to Uni with were JP so I think that's why it tickles me so much!

Meringue33 Fri 16-Nov-12 13:13:03

I love it, reminds me so much of uni days. At the time I think I thought I was as cool as Vod but probably in reality was more like Oregon

comeonbishbosh Sat 17-Nov-12 21:22:32

I am being stalked by Fresh Meat. The geology trip location was 15mins down the road from us, and get this I have the same duvet cover as JP. (habitat, since you ask).

maxmillie Sat 17-Nov-12 22:21:11

Yes I too went to uni with a load of JPs, tho they were all doing "art history maaan" and they were all such mummies boys underneath. He's got a few more redeeming features tho, the ones from my era were all fast tracked into management positions they are no good at by Daddy and are complete twats that I now have to put up with at work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now