Talk

Advanced search

Cuckoo

(22 Posts)
ByTheSea Sun 21-Oct-12 13:18:52

Anyone else watching this? We are literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Stila Sun 21-Oct-12 14:30:30

Caught the end of one episode - so went and watched the rest on catch up . grin really funny !

AngelsWithSilverWings Sun 21-Oct-12 14:32:30

Love it ! The cat episode was fantastic.

noddyholder Sun 21-Oct-12 14:34:33

My ds loves it

SpookyAndFrights Sun 21-Oct-12 14:35:42

I love it smile

LeeCoakley Sun 21-Oct-12 14:53:32

The best comedy on TV! The dad is hilarious. He's exactly the same character that he played in the Inbetweeners and it's brilliant. Cuckoo is just too outrageous to be true and Helen Baxendale plays the wife brilliantly switching between sensible and getting sucked in. The actual shooting of the cat and their faces looking at the corpse out of the window had me crying with laughter. Not at the fact the cat was dead obviously but the acting was so funny!

JuliaScurr Sun 21-Oct-12 14:55:50

like it
out of interest - what if it was the son/mum and Cuckoo was a girl?
would it still work?

MrsRobertDuvallHasRosacea Sun 21-Oct-12 15:01:22

I ally like it although I missed the cat one.
Live Greg Davies.
And have a bit of a thing for Tygerblush

i am old enough to be his granny.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 29-Oct-12 16:22:16

classic and very funny, loved the cat episode, and last weeks singing, gawd she was bad grin

shuffleballchange Mon 29-Oct-12 17:12:32

Never really liked Helen Baxendale but I LOVE her in this. Funniest thing on tv in a long time. Brilliant. Greg Davies is just hilarious, the one where he accidently took ecstasy had me on the floor, excellent.

getagoldtoof Mon 29-Oct-12 17:27:57

I love this! It's just so so good!

fussychica Mon 29-Oct-12 18:35:22

Turned off when they shot the cat and not watched since. Why does everyone writing TV comedy seem to think killing cats for laughs is acceptable? Sorry to sound like a mad old cat lady - but I probably am.

getagoldtoof Mon 29-Oct-12 20:42:21

Fussy, i think it was funny precisely because it is so unacceptable to kill a cat. I don't imagine anyone was sat watching thinking 'ahh, hilarious, a dead cat', more that the audience identified with a buffoon who did something so utterly awful it was funny.

Ps, you don't sound like a mad cat lady!

NotMostPeople Mon 29-Oct-12 20:44:33

I love it, watch it on I player while I'm cooking, it makes a chore enjoyable.

qo Mon 29-Oct-12 20:48:47

I couldnt even finish watching the first episode, Helen Baxendale gets right on my tit end, and the daughter was equally as annoying.

LeeCoakley Tue 30-Oct-12 22:02:34

Starting now all you Cuckoo fans!!!!!

SpookyAndFrights Tue 30-Oct-12 22:39:05

Gutted that it was the last one, I've really enjoyed the series and developed bit of a crush in Greg Davies blush

HeadlessForHalloween Tue 30-Oct-12 22:58:46

I loved the last one tonight, I hope they make another series!

The cat one was hilarious. Of course it's not acceptable to kill a cat, that's the whole point grin (Owner of 3 beloved moggies)

LeeCoakley Tue 30-Oct-12 23:00:20

Oh no! I didn't realise it was the last one! And yes, I've got a bit of a crush as well grin

HeadlessForHalloween Tue 30-Oct-12 23:12:14

I have a bit of a crush on Greg Davies and Andy Samberg now, how different can two men be? shock

HeadlessForHalloween Tue 30-Oct-12 23:13:44

And Ken on MDMA is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

HeadlessForHalloween Tue 30-Oct-12 23:32:27

Cuckoos former life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwGrEplaIeM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now