Talk

Advanced search

Homeland. First episode?

(8 Posts)
peedoffbird Sat 20-Oct-12 13:20:35

I missed the first episode of the current Homeland series and can't seem to find it online. Any ideas fellow fans? Thanks

Notquite Sat 20-Oct-12 13:22:55

It's on 4oD.

peedoffbird Sat 20-Oct-12 13:24:43

Notquite I looked for it there but only on my mobile. Maybe that's the problem. Many thanks smile

VivaLeBeaver Sat 20-Oct-12 13:26:17

Its definetly there, I watched it last night.

Do I have to watch series 1 to appreciate this? I know I'm late to the party. I think I'd really enjoy it though.

tribpot Sat 20-Oct-12 19:53:22

I'm also late to the party - and currently watching the first series downloaded from iTunes (there are other ways of accessing S1 I am led to believe). So far I'm enjoying it; it seems that any series that starts with Morena Baccarin having a shag is a good bet smile (Okay, this happened in Firefly as well - I don't think Ms Baccarin is contractually obliged to do shagging in the first scene of everything she does).

Fortunately it's only 13 episodes, so there's still time to catch up before Ep 1 of Series 2 drops off 4oD.

Here's a link to episode 1.

peedoffbird Sat 20-Oct-12 22:57:29

Curiosity it would be best to watch the first series but you can go on wikipedia
and read the episode synopses.

Trib thanks for the link but it says it's not available. Maybe it's just my phone?

tribpot Sat 20-Oct-12 23:04:39

Yup - I can definitely watch it on the laptop, although I haven't yet grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now