Talk

Advanced search

Getting On

(11 Posts)
5Foot5 Wed 17-Oct-12 13:33:51

Just a heads up to any fans to say that series 3 starts tonight.

I love this programme and I think they have made 6 episodes this time

MsArseBiscuit Wed 17-Oct-12 15:57:22

I love it too 5Foot5 , I think it's one of the most realistic depictions of hospital life going, it's excellent.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 17-Oct-12 15:58:16

Oh I love this too - will save it for tomorrow whilst doing the ironing. The glamour.

slartybartfast Wed 17-Oct-12 23:19:23

i am so pleased this was back on

Lottapianos Fri 19-Oct-12 16:08:20

I haven't seen the new series yet but I absolutely love it. I work in the NHS and so much of it rings true. The consultant is just one of my favourite characters and favourite performances ever. My favourite moment from the last series was when the HR woman organised a 'Conflict Resolution Strategy meeting' shock between two colleagues when one had made an offensive remark to the other. I'm going on Conflict Resolution training myself next week - this madness is actually real!

SugariceAndScary Fri 19-Oct-12 16:09:32

I've never watched it but I do love Jo Brand, would you recommend?

Lottapianos Fri 19-Oct-12 16:25:57

Would recommend very highly Sugarice. She certainly doesn't look her usual glam self in 'Getting On' but she's as funny as ever. She co-writes the script and some of it is based on her days as a psychiatric nurse.

I love Jo Brand too - she's totally fab! She's hosting Have I Got News For You tonight by the way smile

SugariceAndScary Fri 19-Oct-12 16:31:06

Thanks for that Lotta, will have a mosey into HMV and have a look.

MaryAnnSingleton Fri 19-Oct-12 17:06:05

it's bloody fab !

Wingedharpy Thu 08-Nov-12 03:39:35

Poor Den.
She's obviously lost her baby but wants to keep the fridge.
Real black comedy.
Love it.

Salbertina Thu 08-Nov-12 14:41:50

V droll and rather fab..streets ahead of anything else. Can tell Jo used to be MH nurse

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now