Talk

Advanced search

So, the live Emmerdale tomorrow... who do you think is "the death"?

(4 Posts)
BlameItOnTheCuervForHumanBlood Tue 16-Oct-12 10:42:14

I'm going for Chastity, I reckon Carl kills her after she doesnt run away with him. I dont see why the police would investigate alan turners death in the same way and on digital spy it says "Meanwhile, Nikhil starts to worry that Gennie isn't coping with the situation" for next tuesday.

Olbasoil Tue 16-Oct-12 10:48:10

I think Carl as apparently Cameron is covered in bruises. Unless Cain has beaten Cameron as he cheated on Debbie.
I don't care if Alan lives or dies but I hope they don't waste the episode on him !

griphook Tue 16-Oct-12 23:44:40

Can't put it on here as people will say there isn't a spoiler alert but ( o I'm so sad, in my defense my baby is having a growth spurt so I'm feeding a lot) Wikipedia it will tell you when the characters last appearance was and one if then has oct 2012 so it must be that character.

Olbasoil Wed 17-Oct-12 10:57:10

Please tell me or give clues I hate surprises, my husband can't even put my Christmas presents under the tree because I open them and rewrap them !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now