Talk

Advanced search

Emmerdale 40 year show - so whose going to die?

(154 Posts)
Photoseverywhere Mon 15-Oct-12 18:51:35

So we all know someone's going to die in the live episode -anyone have any ideas as to who?

I am thinking Diane or Rodney as Bernice returns to our screens soon.

Sparklingbrook Mon 15-Oct-12 18:56:16

Umm haven't watched for a while but Seth Armstrong?

Photoseverywhere Mon 15-Oct-12 18:58:53

I think he's been dead over a decade grin

Sparklingbrook Mon 15-Oct-12 19:00:53

Blimey, I didn't think it was that long since I watched. sad

Photoseverywhere Mon 15-Oct-12 20:15:02

Yep 9 years grin

Sparklingbrook Mon 15-Oct-12 20:16:26

bit off topic but I saw some of Corrie tonight. Barbara Royle is in it! She looked a funny colour though...

deleted203 Mon 15-Oct-12 20:17:28

Carl. Someone's going to murder him, I reckon! (Probably Cameron).

FiatCunto Mon 15-Oct-12 20:28:12

Carl. He's pissing people off all over the place.

Littlemisspoorly Mon 15-Oct-12 20:40:20

Ashley's Dad?

tattyteddy Mon 15-Oct-12 20:46:19

Maybe they just want us to think it will be Carl?

5ThingsUnderTheBed Mon 15-Oct-12 21:16:40

I think Carl or Cameron.

jessiegee Mon 15-Oct-12 21:28:40

1. Carl - the obvious choice - (either by Cameron, Chas, Cain or Jimmy)
2. Cameron - Cain finds out about Chas and beats him to a pulp.
3. Chas - by Carl.
4. Declan - by Megan's son (who's name I've suddenly forgotten)
5. Katie - by Megan/Megan's son
6. Marlon - by Paddy, Ashley or Rhona
7. Ashley - by Marlon

But going with 5things and am going with Carl or Cameron.

Photoseverywhere Mon 15-Oct-12 21:40:37

So we think people with a name begining with C are more likely to be murdered grin

tattyteddy Mon 15-Oct-12 21:47:18

Just thought it may be Diane, that way Chas will not have to leave the pub?

SoleSource Mon 15-Oct-12 21:57:38

Sarah Sugdan.

Photoseverywhere Tue 16-Oct-12 09:23:34

Ooh maybe - hope not sad

jessiegee Tue 16-Oct-12 10:46:22

Photo I believe so, yes. Someone beginning with a letter 'C' is definitely going to get it smile Tatty, Diane would be a real wild card. It has to be Carl though surely, because he can't be allowed to blackmail Chas into a relationship that if she tries to get out of, will blow the secret about her and Cameron wide open, traumatising Debbie and making Cain more murderous than usual. So I'm going for Jimmy or Cameron bumping Carl off.
On the other hand though, maybe the secret WILL come out and then Cain will bump off Cameron after Cameron has bumped off Carl? That would mean TWO people whose names begin with C will get it.

BlameItOnTheCuervForHumanBlood Tue 16-Oct-12 10:51:32

Chas. I'm certain of it. in digital spy spoilers its says "Meanwhile, Nikhil starts to worry that Gennie isn't coping with the situation" and there are lots of references to her struggling in the aftermath.

jessiegee Tue 16-Oct-12 12:44:16

Blame woah, CHAS? It does sound more than possible though if the spoilers are right. Oh no. Not CHAS? sad

BlameItOnTheCuervForHumanBlood Tue 16-Oct-12 12:49:48

I'm guessing that carl or debbie kills her accidentally. The chas/grubby/glumbo triangle has to reach a climax this week. Plus, she has been in emmerdale 10y this week, joined on 30th anniversary.

amothersplaceisinthewrong Tue 16-Oct-12 12:51:20

I was rather hoping another large plane might fall and kill them all......

oldwomaninashoe Tue 16-Oct-12 12:59:43

It said a "much loved character" so I naturally assumed someone like Betty or Ashleys Dad.
I did wonder if Cameron would run over Carl, or the wedding car taking Chas and Dan away would run into him?

BlameItOnTheCuervForHumanBlood Tue 16-Oct-12 13:07:32

I can't see why there would be so much police involvement for the older cast members/accidental death. Carl is the villain so not much loved same with grubby cameron. I did think katie, salthough I think she will be attacked by ratboy.

qazxc Tue 16-Oct-12 13:10:28

Ashley, Bernice would then come back to get her daughter and start custody fight with Laurel?
Cameron, as if he's not having an affair with chas he's a bit of a spare part isn't he?
Shock Sarah Sugden death? (will someone please for the love of god blow that childs nose)

jessiegee Tue 16-Oct-12 13:52:50

Oh I didn't realise it said a 'much loved' character. That rules out Carl and Cameron. Oh God. Ashley isn't much loved anymore after his elder-abuse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now