Talk

Advanced search

Is The Middle as good as Modern Family?

(11 Posts)
lighthousekeeping Sun 14-Oct-12 15:56:34

I just wondered. My nieces adore Modern Family and I noticed The Middle is on tv today. Can anything be as good as Modern Family?

TheCatInTheHairnet Sun 14-Oct-12 16:05:50

The Middle is brilliant! It's a bit more appropriate for my 8 & 9 year olds, so is great family viewing. I don't let them watch MF, but mainly as its on at 9 o'clock

lighthousekeeping Sun 14-Oct-12 16:27:49

Aw Modern Family is amazing. I wish it was on normal telly. I might put The Middle on their Xmas list.

Schlock Sun 14-Oct-12 16:29:06

The Middle is good but Modern Family is genius.

glenthebattleostrich Sun 14-Oct-12 16:30:07

I do love the middle but it is not as good as Modern Family. The new series of MF is on at 8 isn't it?

UltraBOF Sun 14-Oct-12 16:31:33

It's good, very watchable, and fine as family viewing.

WhispersOfWickedness Sun 14-Oct-12 16:41:58

I've seen MF a couple of times but couldn't really get into it, it felt like there were too many people to get my head around blush
I love The Middle though grin

Floralnomad Sun 14-Oct-12 16:49:04

Modern family is much better than the Middle . The Middle can be a bit hit and miss , the two episodes in the new season have been crap .

donotsquandertime Sun 14-Oct-12 17:14:17

Another vote for Modern Family, The Middle early episodes were good but the new series that has just started is poor so sadly think we have had the best. Modern Family is just brilliant though we all love it in our house and my two teenage daughters reckon me and their Dad are just like Clare and Phil (this was not a compliment from them) smile

wintera Sun 14-Oct-12 17:15:40

I really like The Middle but its one of those shows that I just forget about and then when I catch it I really enjoy it! My seven year old daughter also likes it too so its good family viewing. She also likes Malcolm in the middle as well.

Lovewearingjeans Sun 14-Oct-12 21:39:43

I can't get used to Brick's voice breaking in The Middle. I watch both, but prefer Modern Family. Phil's my favourite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now