Talk

Advanced search

Good Cop last episode on now

(14 Posts)
ManifestingMingeHooHoosAgain Sat 13-Oct-12 22:35:43

The last episode that was delayed due to current events - they are showing it now. I so nearly missed it too.

oldmare Sat 13-Oct-12 23:45:05

Really looked forward to this but what a shit ending! What a waste of a good drama!

fussychica Sun 14-Oct-12 11:25:10

I thought it was great right up to about 5 mins from the end then I was looking at the clock thinking there isn't going to be time to tie up all the ends and there wasn'tconfused
Are we suppose to think he was going to kill himself or not? When he stopped walking and screamed I thought WTF is that supposed to mean.
Why do most Brit dramas have crap endings?

debinaboat Sun 14-Oct-12 12:18:13

It was a great drama,but it feels like tha last episode is yet to be seen!! That can't have been the end last night.so much more to be explained ?directed by sue Tully ?hasnt michelle fowler done well !

OldBagWantsNewBag Sun 14-Oct-12 14:14:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

member Sun 14-Oct-12 22:09:28

Just watched this after recording it. So disappointed unless they've left it open for a further series to be commissioned but I can't see that.

Nancy66 Mon 15-Oct-12 10:02:51

I agree. Writers clearly didn't know how to tie it all up - so didn't bother.

Very disappointing

vigglewiggle Mon 15-Oct-12 20:16:21

I came looking for a thread as I had just caught up with it and found the ending really disappointing. I see I am not alone!

TheFarSide Mon 15-Oct-12 22:46:47

To some extent, I agree there were a lot of loose ends ... but I think the ending, where he screamed out his frustration, did perfectly sum up his dilemma ie "what the hell do I do now?"

OldBagWantsNewBag Tue 16-Oct-12 00:47:06

TheFarSide Tue 16-Oct-12 20:12:15

I know, OldBag, but there's no happy ending here.

OldBagWantsNewBag Tue 16-Oct-12 21:22:40

Icelollycraving Wed 17-Oct-12 08:25:55

I was really shocked that poor Kyle got killed sad
Another gripping drama with a disappointing end.

adeucalione Wed 17-Oct-12 09:32:10

I thought the ending was perfect - I didn't want to see him go to prison, but couldn't see a plausible happy ending with Cassie either. This way we left the story knowing that there was no way back for him, he had moved on from seeking revenge for his partner's murder and was heading into a much darker ongoing nightmare of his own making. I suppose it was cliched - killing people, whatever the motive, is A Bad Thing - but I cared about the characters and thought the writing and direction was superb.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now