Talk

Advanced search

Get Well Soon

(10 Posts)
Flossie69 Wed 10-Oct-12 17:54:20

Has any one else been watching this - with their LO's of course!!

Its on Cbeebies, 4pm weekdays. My DD, 2.4, absolutely loves it. We watch it on iplayer, and one episode is never enough.

It's educational, fun, and Dr Ranj is easy on the eye for the Mummies, too wink

Episodes so far have taught us why not to scratch rashes, what scabs do, and the wonders of snot! What's not to like grin

MooseLooseaBOOtThisSpookyHouse Wed 10-Oct-12 19:51:51

My dd has watched it a few times.

I was killing myself laughing at the hand, foot and mouth song today. It was just the lyrics combined with the manic grin of the doctor that finished me off. The dancing is also something to behold.

The nurse used to be in River City (crazy Scottish soap) and that Doctors eyebrows are out of this world. They take up half his face!

MrsJamin Wed 10-Oct-12 21:25:59

Oh goodness this program is weird! I have seen the one about a tummy bug TWICE. Two times too many. It is quite revolting and makes me feel sick! After watching it though, DS1 was keen on washing his hands more though, so perhaps its no bad thing?!

Yahboosnubs Wed 10-Oct-12 22:10:30

My 15 month old DD was leaning on the coffee table, swaying to the hand foot and mouth disease song today. Hilarious song, so random. DS, 3, will only tolerate it when he's knackered though.

LovelyMarchHare Thu 11-Oct-12 20:11:00

much loved here by my two girls. I am impressed that he is a real paediatrician as well. Love his eyebrows. I have actually done a search for Dr Ranj on MN as I knew someone would have mentioned him as a new bit of CBeebies totty!

ChablisLover Thu 11-Oct-12 20:14:46

Was just coming on to ask about it

Ds who is 5 loves it.

I hate the hand foot and mouth disease song!!! Why? I feel sorry for the poor bloke singing it and where is nurse morag from? I recognise her from another programme

But ds is hooked

pumpkinhellokitty Mon 29-Oct-12 17:34:47

i enjoy it and so do dds find him a bit cheesy with that smile

butterflybuns Mon 29-Oct-12 18:11:17

My DDs think Get Well Soon is fab and I think we're all a tiny bit in love with Dr Ranj and his amazing eyebrows.

MamaMimi Fri 02-Nov-12 01:24:31

It's called 'gay lassoo' in our house which is what dd2 (who loves it) thinks it is called - from the title song i guess. grin

MamaMimi Fri 02-Nov-12 01:25:32

She likes to watch it on the 'oncuter' rather than on the telly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now