Talk

Advanced search

Outrageous! Why isn't The Thick of It on tonight?

(13 Posts)
MadgeHarvey Sat 06-Oct-12 16:46:30

I am traumatised! My weekly fix of Malcolm Tucker and/or Peter Mannion ain't happening tonight. How can 'they' just do this?

Ok - it was a small rant, and it's over now! As you were!

Racers Sat 06-Oct-12 16:55:08

I don't watch it (but Dh does) - maybe there's something mentioned relevant/sensitive to this week's news stories?

BurlingtonBertieFromBow Sat 06-Oct-12 16:58:56

I think it might be the end of the series because last week at the end it said 'to be continued' or something and thats what it said and the end of al the last serieses

Racers Sat 06-Oct-12 17:11:05

See I don't have a clue, so I have no idea why I posted grin

PinkMilkIsMyFavouriteAndMyBest Sat 06-Oct-12 17:14:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

iklboo Sat 06-Oct-12 17:21:09

It's because of The Beatles special that's on tonight. It'll be back next week

See. Paul McCartney ruins everything these days grin

MadgeHarvey Sat 06-Oct-12 17:59:38

I know there's at least another episode - the synopsis is on the BBC website but no mention of Paul Sodding McCartney getting in there ruining things again! I hardly ever watch telly and I too have been looking forward to this all week sad

TicketToHull Sat 06-Oct-12 18:07:57

It's exactly the same here, Madge, tis one of the rare things I can watch without cringing/raging so much I pull a muscle.

Anyone recommend anything else to watch this week?

MadgeHarvey Sat 06-Oct-12 19:11:38

I'm all ears Ticket - like you, most of the shite on telly just makes me want to weep! Interested to hear recommendations!

xkcdfangirl Sat 06-Oct-12 19:17:29

Maybe it's out of sensitivity in case viewers are traumatised by the episode because the government really is that shit in real life.

EcoLady Sun 07-Oct-12 00:11:07

In the meantime ...

PinkMilkIsMyFavouriteAndMyBest Mon 08-Oct-12 09:37:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Nancy66 Mon 08-Oct-12 10:52:37

it's def on next week because it's shown up on my Sky plus planner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now