Talk

Advanced search

emmerdale - the Carl King Blackmail story

(8 Posts)
jessiegee Thu 04-Oct-12 23:09:34

How do you think this blackmail story is going to pan out? Will Carl King get his just desserts? Surely he can't get away with this? But if the story does come out into the open, then will the whole Cameron/Chas affair also come out into the open? It's all very tense!!!!!

TimothyTumblespring Thu 04-Oct-12 23:12:02

It is all very good isn't it? I luffs Chas, she's so ballsy and has such great hair.
Both Carl and Cameron are quite nice to look at too. And I do love Carl best when he's being evil!

WellEyeNever Fri 05-Oct-12 15:43:55

Hope Chas doesn't get back with Carl again. Nasty Bastard. But Chas is nasty as well so they're well suited. What she did with Cameron is just repugnant. Poor Debbie.

jessiegee Fri 05-Oct-12 16:52:35

Yup, it's v v gripping. I really hope Chas doesn't get back together with Carl. But she won't/can't go ahead and marry Dan. That won't happen I'm sure. Also wondering how the Jai/Rachel baby story will pan out too. it's only a matter of time till they are both seen together and if the baby looks like Jai or has his colouring, Charity is sure to put 2+2 together and THEN what!? Eeeeek.

flyoverthegoldenhill Fri 05-Oct-12 19:30:46

I think Carl will be murdered during the anniversary week and the list of suspects is getting longer

FatimaLovesBread Fri 05-Oct-12 20:52:06

Carl will be killed and Chas will go to prison.

Just guessing

jessiegee Fri 05-Oct-12 21:33:08

Never thought of Carl being bumped off. See what you mean about those with a motive increasing by the day though.

flyoverthegoldenhill Fri 05-Oct-12 22:02:48

and I was not expecting him tocome on to chas !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now