Talk

Advanced search

Hollyoaks - can someone explain to me what's happening?

(10 Posts)
rhondajean Tue 02-Oct-12 20:24:46

I thought someone had kidnapped bobby then I saw mercedes on a rooftop it's him - and now someones shot Riley?

It's been a while since I watched it to be fair - but I'm totally lost - what's happening with Brendan too please?

Raahh Tue 02-Oct-12 20:28:56

bumpity bump, because I caught some of this, then missed a bit, then realised I didn't have a clue what was going on not unusual for me grin

Toddle Tue 02-Oct-12 23:01:17

Hmm where to start.

Riley Mercedes bobby & mitsy

Mercedes stabbed herself to get mitsy out of the picture so she could get riley back. Mitsy went to prison. Riley and mercedes start to live happily ever after plan a wedding. Mitsy escaped prison went to Riley's house when Mercedes was out. They had sex Riley declared his love they talked about running away. Riley changed his mind for the sake of bobby. Nancy told Riley's dad about the upcoming wedding. He comes to talk Riley out of it. Riley confides in his dad that he slept with mitsy but he didn't know Mercedes was in the flat listening.

Mercedes decides to teach Riley a lesson she gets (can't remember name but the homeless girl who jackie has taking in for this purpose Shall call her x) X to take bobby to a flat somewhere. Mercedes makes out he has been abducted. It goes on for a while then fakes a ransom note for 50/500 grand can't remember which. She plans to take it and run. She persuades everybody to hide the ransom demand from the police. Riley goes to take the money but hides behind a tree and sees her come. She tries to talk herself out of it but then X comes with bobby and tells Riley all of it. Riley Gave her option to give bobby back take money and go or he calls police. They go back to the mcqueens and there Myra tells them she stabbed herself too. Riley runs to find mitsy

rhondajean Tue 02-Oct-12 23:09:38

Ooh thanks toddle and I take it he got shot as they were running towards each other?

Who is the other lad in hospital, the one ŵith Brendan and stu?

I'm fine with the nancy and Darren bit!

Toddle Tue 02-Oct-12 23:12:55

Brendan stee doug & walker

Brendan killed walkers little brother. Walker is sent to work undercover to get in with Brendan while he was in prison. He is doing it just to get Brendan back. Walker doesn't want to kill Brendan he wants to make him suffer like he has. He gets doug on board to make sure stee is at a certain place at a certain time. He agrees thinking he is protecting him from Brendan. Walker goes to shoot stee but brendan finds them in time and they have a struggle and Riley is shot. Walker then goes to shoot stee but Brendan covers him. Walker then runs off

Think that's all interesting

BeaWheesht Tue 02-Oct-12 23:14:14

What I love about this show is the realism wink

I needed an update too so thanks for that. Do we know who shot Riley or is it a Calvin storyline all over again??

BeaWheesht Tue 02-Oct-12 23:15:17

Ohhhhh cross posted. I see.

Walker needs a good wash!

Toddle Tue 02-Oct-12 23:18:56

I didn't catch it properly was trying to feed
Ds at same time :L

Did he have spiked hair?

Toddle Wed 03-Oct-12 18:38:53

The person on the bed was Brendan's son just found out smile

rhondajean Wed 03-Oct-12 19:56:10

Toddle thank you so very much! It must be the Scottish lad then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now