Talk

Advanced search

Eddie Stobart trucks and trailers!!!!

(11 Posts)
Drywhiteplease Fri 28-Sep-12 20:37:48

I am seriously worried about myself........I'm watching this and finding it really quite addictive! I'm worried about myself....it's a Friday night and I'm in my pjs watching this.......and enjoying it![shoked]

Anyone else?

Drywhiteplease Fri 28-Sep-12 20:38:23

Meant shock grin

BabylonPI Fri 28-Sep-12 20:40:13

I love eddie stobart lorries - I'd really like to be a driver for them one day grin

MissKeithLemon Fri 28-Sep-12 20:40:19

This is my guilty secret viewing pleasure Drywhite grin

Flossiechops Fri 28-Sep-12 20:41:28

I love it too grin

Drywhiteplease Fri 28-Sep-12 20:52:27

Do you spot them on motorways too? OMG...can't believe I'm admitting this!!!!

lapsedorienteerer Fri 28-Sep-12 20:52:47

DS (& I) love it, he won't go to bed until it's finished.

LynetteScavo Fri 28-Sep-12 20:56:14

Everybody spots them on motorways. They are lying if they say they don't.

Discovering if it's eJade Carol or Mary Louise is the high light of any motorway trip.

Drywhiteplease Fri 28-Sep-12 21:07:36

But why don't they have the names on the back too?its dangerous because we concentrate more on reading the tiny name and turning our heads than on the driving........it's an ACCIDENT waiting to happen!!!!!!

LynetteScavo Fri 28-Sep-12 21:12:57

LOL, even I don;t look when I'm driving. It's a passenger sport. I get quite angry with DM when she is too slow to read the names.

PurpleKittyKnitting Fri 28-Sep-12 21:17:06

Neither me or my OH drive but we watch this!

I have seen one going round a roundabout near work once, and a few months ago my daughter had an appointment in a fairly small town and we were on the way back to the bus stop, about to cross the main road when one went past, no time to the name or look at the driver!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now