Talk

Advanced search

Where has CSI gone?!?!?

(10 Posts)
Mrsfluff Thu 27-Sep-12 12:10:20

Does anyone know what's happened to CSI Las Vegas? Channel 5 stopped showing it (I thought) for Celeb Big Brother, but they haven't put it back on yet sad

PeggyCarter Thu 27-Sep-12 18:36:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PersonalClown Thu 27-Sep-12 18:39:04

What was the last episode you saw?
Season 13 has started in the US!!

Saltire Thu 27-Sep-12 18:40:56

The series ended with Ted Dansons characters wife/child/grandchild or something being kidnapped.

That was the cliffhanger, but I have no idea what series it was.

I think he was great in it actually, I'd gone off it a bit with Laurence whatsisname , but am back to liking it again

PeggyCarter Thu 27-Sep-12 18:44:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mrsfluff Thu 27-Sep-12 18:59:14

That was the last one I saw smile It just seemed a really short series and I can't remember them mentioning it was the last one.
I also wasn't sure about Ted Hanson, but ended up really liking him.

PersonalClown Thu 27-Sep-12 19:24:29

I shall not drop any spoilers as to the outcome.
I can tell you that it was a full 22 episode long series.

The producers/networks were debating on which one to cancel as it just costs too much to run 3 different cities. Miami got canned because of the price of the outdoor scenes. Miami got ridiculous in the end

Mrsfluff Thu 27-Sep-12 22:18:10

Tbh, they could've saved money by sacking the rest of the cast. They never get any real air time as Ho Caine takes it all hmm

Saltire Thu 27-Sep-12 22:57:46

CSI Miami would have saved a fortune if they'd ditched ole handonhipIwillfindwhodidthistoyousunglassesonsunglassesoff and stopped buying him so many bloody pairs of sun specs grin.

i got bored with the Miami one ages ago, Am actually getting a bit bored with new York too, but watch it becasue I have a secret crush on gary Sinise blush

Mrsfluff Fri 28-Sep-12 05:40:57

Oh yes, Gary Sinise is very watchable grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now