Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend some new lightweight crime stuff

(5 Posts)
SecretSquirrels Fri 21-Sep-12 18:36:19

I don't like it too gritty. Used to like Silent Witness but the last series was horrific. I like some humour with good slick plots.
I enjoy Body of Proof,Without a Trace, The Closer. Undemanding but entertaining.

TheWoollybacksWife Fri 21-Sep-12 21:39:24

Have you seen Castle and Murdoch Mysteries? I also like The Finder and for more comedy than crime I watch Psych. Rizzoli and Isles is quite good too.

If you have Sky/cable these are all on Alibi and Universal. Alibi is good for repeats of Dalziel and Pascoe and Silent Witness. And not so good for lots of New Tricks/Diagnosis Murder/Murder She Wrote AAARRGGHHH grin

pissovski Fri 21-Sep-12 22:00:57

Came on to say Murdoch Mysteries smile I love it!

2cats2many Fri 21-Sep-12 22:02:36

Netflix has the entire series of Prime Suspect and series one of Vera. Am just about at the end of them and then I'll be looking for more too.

SecretSquirrels Sat 22-Sep-12 10:16:22

Thanks for these, will get Skyplussing..
I love Rizzoli and Isles and the DSs watch them with me but we have seen them all.
Will check out The Finder and Psych, never heard of them. I've never tried Murdoch Mysteries I think I was confusing them with Murder She Wrote.
Prime Suspect - I love Helen Mirren but they are a bit grim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now