Talk

Advanced search

Last night's Supernatural, anyone watched yet? Spoiler alert!

(13 Posts)
CastielsTrenchcoat Thu 20-Sep-12 12:55:49

Can't believe Bobby's gone. sad. How sad was his childhood too. Always knew Bobby had a sad past, but never knew exactly what before.

Can anyone tell me the music played at the beginning this week (second episode)? Love the soundtrack used in Supernatural. Already have Kansas, Carry on My Wayward Son and AC/DC, Back in Black, so want this track for my i-tunes too!

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 17:49:14

Me too shock and he had the choice.

I was late to Supernatural and so am watching it from teh beginning on Sky Living - I am up to Series 3 episode 11.

My Sky + is on the fritz and I can't see the episode on catch up. I like the tunes too.

CastielsTrenchcoat Fri 21-Sep-12 07:37:31

I was still traumatised that Cas died so it was doubly bad when Mr Singer died too.

Supernatural is great isn't it. Love the in-jokes as well as the Chevy Impala and soundtrack. I went and bought series 1-3 on Amazon because they were on offer and have lent them to my brother who is loving it too. Are you a Sam or Dean girl? I like Dean, but obviously as you can tell by my MN nickname that I loved Cas!

Canidae Fri 21-Sep-12 09:13:59

I like to wait until they come out on DVD and watch them all at once. But I do spolier myself by looking at stuff online so I have heard about Bobby's death. Not looking foward to watching that.

Eggrules Fri 21-Sep-12 09:53:03

Death can't keep this lot down and I am hoping to see more of Cas and Bobby.

I feel it is evenly matched between the brothers, unusually I think Sammy has the edge (not a popular opinion). Cas was/is great.

I am hoping that Series 4 is shown after 3 on Sky Living. If not I may need to check Netflix out.

CastielsTrenchcoat Fri 21-Sep-12 11:30:20

Sam reminds me of one of my brothers so bit close to home, hence the Dean choice, but can see why others would choose Sam. Dean is a bit of a hot-head!

Eggrules Sun 30-Sep-12 20:41:27

S4 started on Sky Living. First sighting of Cas are fab.

LittleAbruzzenBear Tue 02-Oct-12 15:02:28

Cas is fab. I miss him [sob]

NimChimpsky Tue 02-Oct-12 15:10:41

Which series are you talking about? I don't have Sky. Was it Bobby being shot by the leviathan?

Am a Cas girl tbh but would let Dean join us. In fact, I'd rather sit back and watch. blush

LittleAbruzzenBear Tue 02-Oct-12 15:29:42

Cas and Dean, Cas and Dean in the Chevy sigh....

They are repeating SN, as well as current series on Weds nights. Is the sheriff going to be a regular now? It appears that she might be. I like her.

Eggrules Tue 02-Oct-12 15:43:54

They are repeating SN on Sky Living. They show an episode most weeknights around midnight and are up to Series 4.

Series 7 ( Leviathan)is on 10 and 11pm on Wed or Thur - I watch it on Anytime.

I can see the appeal of a Dean/ Sammy/ Cas sandwich even if it's not for me.

NimChimpsky Tue 02-Oct-12 17:11:40

You can keep Sammy. He's like an overexcitable puppy. I watched s7 online after having missed 5 onwards because ITV2 lost the rights. I was waiting for them to come out on dvd all the time. I was distraught until a kind MNer explained that you can watch these things online in a highly illegal fashion.

I do like the peripheral characters in more recent series. Cas obviously but I love Crowley and miss Balthazar.

New Meg I'm not wildly keen on. I think it's her voice.

Series 7's brillig. Don't be too sad about the loss of Bobby and Cas iyswim.

LittleAbruzzenBear Tue 02-Oct-12 17:40:16

I love Crowley too. He is the guy I love to hate! I want James Marsters character (the warlock) back too, adore him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now