Talk

Advanced search

Dallas question!

(13 Posts)
goldface Wed 19-Sep-12 22:15:09

What actually happened to palmy at the end of Dallas proper??

goldface Wed 19-Sep-12 22:15:40

Clearly I mean pammy not palmy!!!

Slatternismymiddlename Fri 21-Sep-12 12:50:25

Did she not go off to the jungle to look for Mark Grayson or something like that? I don't think she made it to the end of the first incarnation - but could be wrong.

whatkungfuthat Fri 21-Sep-12 16:16:10

I thought she was horribly disfigured in an accident and told Bobby to forget her when he tracked her down

Arithmeticulous Fri 21-Sep-12 16:58:03

I wanted to know who Christopher's biological parents were - was he really Cliff's son, or JR's? Or Cliff's sister's baby?

Jacaqueen Fri 21-Sep-12 18:05:55

Was Christopher's mother not Kirsten, Pam's half sister.

Slatternismymiddlename Fri 21-Sep-12 18:11:59

I stand corrected Kung fu - you are right, she crashed into an oil tanker and was disfigured. There was a few episodes when another actress played her character, divorced Bobby and disappeared off.

Christopher's natural mother was Sue Ellen's sister. For a while it was thought his natural father was JR but in the end he wasn't.

I watched the very first series again on UKGold a few years back. It was a lot different from subsequent series. (Dynasty first series was a universe away from what it became, Blake raped Krystle, but thought it was ok because they were married shock).

whatkungfuthat Sat 22-Sep-12 09:06:18

I am a bit confused about who Christopher's wife actually is, I'm guessing that the 'brother' is not related to her

Arithmeticulous Sun 23-Sep-12 14:11:13

So Sue Ellen's sister, not Pam's sister?

I think Chris's wife was scamming him, with her 'brother' - but she's changing her mind because he's fit- she's fallen for him.

whatkungfuthat Sun 23-Sep-12 14:22:50

IIRC it was the same sister who shot JR

gregssausageroll Sun 23-Sep-12 17:21:09

Christopher's wife, Rebecca is cliff and aftons daughter I thought?

Arithmeticulous Sun 23-Sep-12 19:37:12

Ooh, is she?

Mewsical Tue 25-Sep-12 22:36:41

Ooh yes, Greg I defo thought that Rebecca is Cliff n Afton's daughter and more so after the meeting with Cliff and Rebecca - too many meaningful glances. And the "brother" is not really related.
So Is Mary Crosby (Kristin Shepard) Rebacca's mum???
I have spent my youth watching this trash and am happily reliving it nowsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now